TMST: What are your favorite Urban Fantasy books?

Rainy Day Ramblings does Tell Me Something Tuesday.
This weeks question is:

What are your favorite Urban Fantasy books?

Hailey Edwards has become a favorite author with her amazing Urban Fantasy books. I really adored her Black Dog, Gemini, & Beginner’s Guide to Necromancy, which is her newest series.

Amanda Carlson jumped on the Urban Fantasy scene with Jessica McClain series. I read a few, but haven’t finished the series yet, but that’s not the series I want to share. I found her Phoebe Meadows series mind-blowing & action-packed. Plus it’s full of mythology, which I just love.

Of course I can’t tell you how much I love Patrica Briggs, Mercy Thompson and Alpha & Omega series. I’ve done rereads several times, but now for the first time I’m experience them in audiobook format. I have to say I love the audio. The books feel like the fist time and that is superb.

I also LOVE Ilona Andrews, the Kate Daniels and Innkeeper Chronicles series. I’ve read both series several times now and I’m currently doing the audiobooks for Kate Daniels. I plan to pick up the Innkeeper Chronicles in audio soon. Their work is Amazing and it always feels like the first time reading, which is marvelous.

Last, Nalini Singh‘s Psy-Changeling series. It’s a remarkable series to read. I also like her Guild Hunter series, but her Psy-Changeling is my favorite.

Well those are my picks. What are your favorite Urban Fantasy’s?

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/09/tmst-what-are-your-favorite-urban-fantasy-books