Book Blogger Hop: Have you ever bought a book because you liked its cover art?

I ran across the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week they have a new book related question you can answer. If you are interested in finding out more, the next weeks question, and/or participating then stop by the Book Blogger Hop page.

This weeks question: Have you ever bought a book because you liked its cover art?

Really it’s so hard not to look past a cover. I’ve put books down or not picked up others; because of the cover. I’ve also bought books just because I LOVED the cover art.

One book I bought with my 2016 Christmas money was Viper’s Run. Unfortunately; it ended up being a DNF. I should have read some reviews first, but the cover hooked me.

Some others that I’ve bought just because of their cover: Hell Breaks Loose, Blood Lust, and All the Innkeeper Chronicles to name a few. I’ve read the Innkeeper Chronicles series (Loved Them). I actually wait for the author to publish in paperback before I buy and read them. I haven’t gotten to The Sentinels series yet, but I own all the books out. Last Hell Breaks Loose I read and enjoyed. Going to be checking out more in the Devil’s Rock series.

Have you ever bought a book because you liked the cover?
What book was it?

I would love to hear from you!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/09/book-blogger-hop-have-you-ever-bought-a-book-because-you-liked-its-cover-art