Delectable Delights — Rapid Maple-Balsamic Chicken

WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN

Over on herding cats and burning soup, Anna does Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters; where she shares about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.

I’m sharing my kitchen creations or disasters with you!

HelloFresh has become a godsend for me when it comes to cooking. I love the service. It makes cooking fun and easy. Want to try HelloFresh out? Enter this code UB44DH and receive $40 off your first box – Click Here.

Rapid Maple-Balsamic Chicken w/ Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli

Ingredients:

Broccoli Florets
Sweet Potatoes
Chicken Breasts
Balsamic Vinegar
Maple Syrup
Sweet and Smoky Spice Blend

Preheat and Prep: Oven 450. Place broccoli on baking sheet. toss a drizzle of oil and pinch of slat and pepper on them. Roast until crispy and lightly browned, 15mins maybe.

Microwave Potatoes: Prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Put on a plate and microwave on high, maybe 10min.

Sear Chicken: While potatoes and broccoli cook, heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over med-high heat. Season chicken all both sides with salt and pepper then cook until browned and no longer pink in center.(I like to turn every 2-3min until done.) Remove from pan and set aside.

Make Glaze: Add balsamic vinegar to pan and simmer until thickened but not evaporated, 1-2min. Add 3 tsp maple syrup and simmer until very thick and sticky, 1min. Add 1/2 TBSP butter and stir until melted. Return chicken and coat.

Split Potatoes: Split sweet potatoes down middle. Season with slat, pepper, and toss butter on top with a pinch of sweet and smoky spice bend.

Serve: Arrange sweet potatoes on plate with chicken and broccoli. Drizzle any remaining glaze on to chicken.

I have to say the sweet potatoes we got where pitiful. Microwaving them didn’t work. We ended up pitching the sweet potatoes. I will never microwave potatoes again. Other then that we enjoyed this meal. The chicken and broccoli where amazing and I’d cook it again. All the recipes I get from HelloFresh are the quick kind 20 to maybe 40min with prep and cooking.

Want the recipe? Check out HelloFresh Rapid Maple-Balsamic Chicken!

ForTheRecipeClickHere-Banner-angelsgp

I love hearing from you! So, don’t be shy… leave a comment!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/09/delectable-delights-rapid-maple-balsamic-chicken