September Book of Choice Giveaway Hop ~ 1st – 15th

Welcome to the September Book of Choice Giveaway Hop!

I’m participating in the September Book of Choice Giveaway Hop hosted by FLYLeF.

I will be giving away any, yes, any September 2017 new release of your choice, up to $12. The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships there free of charge (find that out here!) And, if you are a US winner, I will most likely ship from Amazon – because it will be there for you sooner! If you prefer, an eCopy I will send a Kindle or Nook edition. (Please note: You may only chose ONE of these options!)

And now, some September Releases to wet your appetite!

To see more September Book Releases stop by Goodreads Most Popular Books Published In September 2017page.

Enter the rafflecopter below to win any September Release of your choice!
Please be sure to check the giveaway policy.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Hop along to all the other blogs and thanks for entering!
Good Luck!!

Submissions for September close on August 31, 2017.

1.  A Mom's Perspective (INT)   6.  Rainy Days and Pajamas (INT)
2.  FLYLēF, Host (INT)   7.  Sunny Buzzy Books
3.  With Love for Books (INT)   8.  Angel's Guilty Pleasures (INT)
4.  Beware Of The Reader (INT)   9.  Kathryn (INT)
5.  Reading Reality (INT)   10.  Life Within The Pages (INT)

(Submissions close in 2h 33m)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/08/september-book-of-choice-giveaway-hop-1st-15th