Angel’s Monthly Wrap Up – Aug 2017

• Release Day ARC Review: Destined to Crave (Descended of Guardians #1) by Setta Jay
  • Early ARC Review: So I Married a Sorcerer (The Embraced #2) by Kerrelyn Sparks
  • Review: Dragon Unbound (Dragon Falls #4) by Katie MacAlister
  • Review: Summer Knight (The Dresden Files #4) by Jim Butcher
  • ARC Review: To Tame a Wild Heart (Zyne Legacy #1) by Gwen Mitchell ~ Giveaway
  • Review: Bear to Love (Kodiak Den #3) by Amy Lamont
  • Movie Review: Logan (2017)
  • Release Day ARC Review: The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Need (Nava Katz #3) by Deborah Wilde
  • Release Day ARC Review: Unleash The Darkness: (Eternally Mated) by Valerie Twombly
  • Review: Extreme Honor (True Heroes, #1) by Piper J. Drake
  • Review: Grave Peril (The Dresden Files #3) by Jim Butcher
  • ARC Review: Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #13) by Felicity Heaton
  • Movie Review: Cars 3 (2017)
  • Review: Rival Forces (K-9 Rescue #4) by D.D. Ayres
  • Review: The Hellion and the Highlander (Devil of the Highlands #3) by Lynsay Sands
  • Review: How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1) by Kerrelyn Sparks

• Tour: The Vessel Trilogy by Juliette Cross ~ Giveaway/Excerpt(s)
  • Cover Reveal: Holly Danger series by Amanda Carlson
  • PreOrder Tour: Myths & Magic Collection ~ Excerpt/Giveaway(s)
  • Excerpt Reveal: Beneath The Truth (Beneath #7) by Meghan March
  • Tour: Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #13) by Felicity Heaton ~ Giveaway/Excerpt
  • Release Day Launch: Blade (Bayou Heat #23)(1001 Dark Nights) by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright
  • First Look: Inked Memories (Montgomery Ink #8) by Carrie Ann Ryan
  • Blitz: The Wolf of Kisimul Castle by Heather McCollum ~ Giveaway
  • WoW: Can’t Hardly Breathe by Gena Showalter
  • Cover Reveal: Treasured by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #14) by Felicity Heaton ~ Excerpt
  • Release Blitz: Alpha Squad: Showdown by Lorelei Moone ~ Giveaway
  • Excerpt Reveal: Blade (Bayou Heat #23)(1001 Dark Nights) by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright
  • Cover Reveal: The Night Realm (Spell Weaver #1) by Annette Marie
  • Release Blitz: Love Another Day by Lexi Blake
  • Release Day Launch: Dragon Burn (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant ~ Excerpt
  • Excerpt Reveal: Dragon Burn (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
  • Cover Reveal: Destined to Crave (Descended of Guardians #1) by Setta Jay ~ Giveaway
  • Release Day Launch: 1001 Dark Nights Discovery Bundle 11
  • Release Blast: Laird of Darkness (MacDougall Legacy) by Eliza Knight ~ Giveaway/Excerpt
  • Release Blitz: Third Wheel by Sarah Fischer
  • Tour: Must Love More Kilts (Must Love #4) by Angela Quarles ~ Giveaway/Excerpt

Don’t forget to check out the current giveaways happening on the blog!

Make sure to double check $ pricing. Some books are still free while others are back to their original or sale price.

Amazon Free –  Striker: No Prisoners MC, Unleashed, Dating the Undead, Digging the Wolf, Blue Moon Saloon: Volume Two, Healed by Love, Rules of Engagement, Steal My Breath, Bond: Stargazer Alien Mail, To Tame A Wild Heart, Charmed Again, A Shot of Sin, Sassy Mates Volume 1, These Haunts Are Made For Walking, Haunt the Haunt, Walk the Walk, Seduced by the Sea Lord, Ecstasy Claimed, Struck

Amazon Bought – Designing Samantha’s Love, Sons of Sangue Volume 1 Box Set, Rendan (Dragons of Preor)

Nook – Primal Bonds, Heart of Obsidian

Library Book Sale

This month I stopped by my library on their book sale day. As you can see I picked up several books. Usually they are $.50c a piece, but on that day it was 3 for a $1.00. I may have went over board, but such a great deal plus the money goes to the library.

Review Books

Thank you to the publishers, tour host, and authors for these lovely additions!

NetGalley/Edelweiss/Tour Host – Of Flame and Fate, The White Lily, A Spoonful of Magic, Dragon Burn

Author – Destined to Crave by Setta Jay, How to Save an Undead Life by Hailey Edwards

The library is a great place to pick up books, movies, manga, audiobooks, magazines and more. I love my library and the freedom to borrow. This is August’s Library Love.

Movies – Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, John Wick 2, Ghose in the Shell (2017)

Books – Red Wolf, Blood Trade, Death Masks, Black Arts, Midnight Marked

Audiobooks –  Second Grave on the Left, First Grave on the Right, Third Grave Dead Ahead, The Iron Hunt, Fair Game, Blood Bound, Moon Called, Burn for Me, Magic Bites, Cry Wolf, Hunting Ground

Kid Movie – Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows, Dinosaur Train: I heart Dinosaurs, Go Diego Go!: Great Goriall, Legends of Chima: Season Two, Octonauts: The Great Penguin Race, Lego Jurassic World, Lego the Adventures of Clutch Powers, Lego Ninjago, Masters of Spinjitzu Season 5, Classic Caballeros Collection, 9 Mini-Movie Collection

Kid Books – Ruby Paints A Picture, Biscuit Finds A Friend, New Tricks I Can Do!, Shampoodle, Arabella Miller’s Tiny Caterpillar, A Book of Sleep, Bunny-Roo, I Love You, Clara and Clem Under the Sea, Muddy, Mud, Bud, The Phantom Ninja, Splat and Seymor, Best Friends Forevermore, What Does Otis See?, Where’s the Pumpkin?, The Power of the Fortrex, The Bear and the Piano, Bunny Dreams, Mister Seahorse, A Big Guy Took My Ball!, Hello, Hippo! Goodbye, Bird!, How do Dinosaurs Get Well Soon?, How Do Dinosaurs Stay Friends?, Kiss Good Night, Marvin K. Mooney, Will You Please Go Now!

From Herding Cats & Burning Soup any Kindle eBook upto $3.99. I picked Ravenheart by Dannika Dark & Won from Sharon Kay paperback copy of Record of Wrongs.

Jenag Classic Game, Disney Mug Grumpy, Lenox Butterfly Meadow Spoon Rest, Label Maker, Solatin Women’s Cross Front V Neck Tank Top (Wine Red & Army Green)

Liz D. – Win It Wednesday for Feel the Heat by G.A. Aiken

Janet L. – Book of Choice for Aug Giveaway Hop she picked The Forbidden

Jana L – Win It Wednesday for Absolute Trust

Teresa T. – Newsletter winner for The Draig’s Wife eBook

Andrea McP. – Win It Wednesday Rough & Tumble

How to Save an Undead Life, A Spoonful of Magic, Second Grave on the Left, Black Arts, Fair Game, Danger’s Halo, First Grave on the Right, Destined to Crave, Rendan, Kozav, Cry Wolf, Red Wolf, Bodyguard, Blood Bound, Burn for Me, Blood Trade, Moon Called, Dragon Burn, Hard Mated, Claim & Protect, Bring the Heat

The only thing to report is that school has started. My son just started Kindergarten and he loves it. Everyday he’s so happy to go and come home telling us all about it. I’m trying to adjust to the new routine. We also started AYSO Soccer for the fall. The only other thing going on is that I’ve been reading and/or listening to a lot of books, but haven’t felt in the mood to site down and write my reviews. I’ve got several to do, but no drive. Hmmm!!

Don’t Miss A Post – Sign-Up for Email Notifications

Thank’s for stopping in and checking out August’s Monthly Wrap!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/08/angels-monthly-wrap-up-aug-2017