Review: Dragon Unbound (Dragon Falls #4) by Katie MacAlister

December 6th 2016
eBook
119
Bought

If you release the dragon…

Being the First Dragon, a mysterious demi-god who created the dragon race, certainly isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Sure, he’s powerful and rules from afar with a kind and gentle heart. But, after centuries of watching his dragon children grow, he’s come to realize that his lonely life is lacking warmth, basic human contact… and love.

Charity Doe is a woman on the run, forced to serve others, and never to gain what she seeks most: security. When fate lands her with a dragon who is immune to her unique abilities, she’s intrigued. After experiencing his human form, she’s thrilled. But when she realizes she can’t fall in love with him or he’ll lose his immortal status, she’s in hell.

If only the entire Otherworld wasn’t in pursuit of Charity.
If only the First Dragon wasn’t so irresistible.
If only she didn’t have to break her heart in order to save his.

…you must deal with the fire.

Goodreads

Amazon

Dragon Unbound is a fun and quick read.

It was so nice to get the First Dragon’s story though I wish it was a full novel instead of a novel, but I still had a lovely time. The story had MacAlister’s trademark humor and likable characters. It was nice to revisit and see all the previous couples from the series and the ladies trying to hook the First Dragon up with a mate. Since it is a novella we don’t get much conflict and everything wraps up nicely and a little too quickly, but still it was a fun read for this fan.

The series should be read in order for the best enjoyment.

Rated: 4 Stars

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (PNR) | Backlist Reader (2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/08/review-dragon-unbound-dragon-falls-4-by-katie-macalister