Tell Me Something Tuesday: Who are some authors you have been meaning to read?

Rainy Day Ramblings does Tell Me Something Tuesday.
This weeks question is:

Who are some authors you have been meaning to read?

Well lets see. I’ve got to scroll through my To Read Shelf on Goodreads for this one. I can’t remember and I don’t keep a notes page with authors or books I want to read anymore, now that we have the lovely Goodreads to help use book lovers out ^_^.

First up is Sherrilyn Kenyon. Yes, I have’t tried her yet and everyone and I mean everyone says to give her Dark-Hunterverse series a go. With 28 books and more in the series, it’s a little daunting and intimidating, but I did pick up on our Library Book Sale day book one Fantasy Lover, so I have no excuse to try her out now.

Another author on my list is Dannika Dark with her Crossbreads series. I’ve heard great things about the series and I actually own books 1 & 2 in eBook, so their is no excess to start the series since I own the first two.

Then we have Kresley Cole and her Immortals After Dark series and last, Suzanne Johnson and her Sentinels of New Orleans series. I could keep going on, but these four are at the top of my list.

Darynda Jones, Faith Hunter, & Jim Butcher where on my list of authors to try, but this year I picked up their books and have been enjoying them.

That’s a few of the authors I want to try out.
So, how about you? What authors are on your list?

I’m a 35 outdoor sun loving reader living near San Fransisco. I’m a mother, wife, dog owner, animal, and book lover. I’m the owner, reviewer, and mind behind Angel’s Guilty Pleasures. My favorite animals are horses & dogs. As for reading I love all things paranormal & urban fantasy. My favorite shifters are dragons!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/08/tell-me-something-tuesday-who-are-some-authors-you-have-been-meaning-to-read