Movie Review: Logan (2017)

Logan

What a major let down. I’ve enjoyed the Wolverine & X-Men series, but this one was bad.

The whole movie was a bunch of killing and violence. It makes for lots of action, but really it was too much; especially with a kid doing a lot of the  – stabbing. The movie was way to long for my linking and I couldn’t wait for it to end. I was also confused and didn’t understand where things where going with Logan, these kids, and Professor X. It was a little heartbreaking.

Hugh Jackman did a fine job in his role as Logan and so did Patrick Stewart for Professor X. They both are wonderful actors and play their roles perfectly.

I’m glad I didn’t buy or go see this in the theater. I’ve enjoyed some of the other Wolverine and X-Men movies, but this was a disappointment.

I borrowed this movie from the library.

I’m a 35 outdoor sun loving reader living near San Fransisco. I’m a mother, wife, dog owner, animal, and book lover. I’m the owner, reviewer, and mind behind Angel’s Guilty Pleasures. My favorite animals are horses & dogs. As for reading I love all things paranormal & urban fantasy. My favorite shifters are dragons!

Facebook Twitter Google+