Delectable Delights — Classic Poblano Beef Chili

WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN

Over on herding cats and burning soup, Anna does Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters; where she shares about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.

I’m sharing my kitchen creations or disasters with you!

HelloFresh has become a godsend for me when it comes to cooking. I love the service. It makes cooking fun and easy. Want to try HelloFresh out? Enter this code UB44DH and receive $40 off your first box – Click Here.

The Classic Poblano Beef Chili w/ Jack’s Borlotti Beans was delicious. I’ve made this recipe a couple times now. When I’ve recreated it I’ve substituted for Jack’s Borlotti Beans since I don’t find them in my store, but any type of bean will work – like Kidney Beans. I also didn’t find the poblano pepper, so I just went with a green pepper. Still turned out fabulously
delicious.

Poblano Pepper
Chili Powder
Veggie Stock Concentrate
Cheddar Cheese

Clean all produce. Thinly slice scallions, mince garlic, drain and rinse beans. Core, seed, and remove white ribs from poblano pepper. Cut pepper into 1/2in squares.

Heat oil in pan, med-heat and cook the ground beef stirring occasionally and season with slat and pepper. Remove meat from pan.

Drain any oil left from beef. Return pan to heat, add scallions, pepper, and garlic. Cooking until light brown and softened – 6min, tossing.

Stir in chili powder & cumin. Add as much or little you like. I’m not big on chili powder, so I did 1 tsp. 1tsp of cumin. Cook 30seconds. Add salt and pepper. Then stir in 1cup veggie Stock Concentrate, beans, crushed tomatoes, and beef. Bring to boil reduce to lower heat and simmer. 10min until thick and saucy. Season with salt and pepper.

Serve it up in bowls with cheddar cheese and sour cream.

Want the recipe? Check out HelloFresh Classic Poblano Beef Chili!

ForTheRecipeClickHere-Banner-angelsgp

I love hearing from you! So, don’t be shy… leave a comment!

I’m a 35 outdoor sun loving reader living near San Fransisco. I’m a mother, wife, dog owner, animal, and book lover. I’m the owner, reviewer, and mind behind Angel’s Guilty Pleasures. My favorite animals are horses & dogs. As for reading I love all things paranormal & urban fantasy. My favorite shifters are dragons!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/08/delectable-delights-classic-poblano-beef-chili