Book Blogger Hop: Do you participate in readathons and/or reading challenges?

I ran across the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week they have a new book related question you can answer. If you are interested in finding out more, the next weeks question, and/or participating then stop by the Book Blogger Hop page.

This weeks question: Do you participate in readathons and/or reading challenges?

Of course I do ^_^ ! I’ve not done readathons, since my life doesn’t allow time for that yet. But, I have and do participate in reading challenges each year.

The first year I started blogging (2014) I didn’t do any challenges. I was just getting my feet wet and starting to dive into the blogger world.

In (2015) I participated in three reading challenges. I was dipping my feet in. (2015) – The Series That Never Ends, New To Me, & Library Love.

Then in (2016) I added a few more challenges, just to give myself more of a challenge. (2016) – March Take Control of Your TBR, New To Me, Pick Your Genre, Read My Own Dame Books, and Finish The Series.

And, now in (2017) I’m hosting my own reading challenge the Library Love and participating in several challenges new and old. (2017) – Library Love, New To Me, Pick Your Genre, Blogger Shame, New Releases, Backlist Reader, & March Take Control of Your TBR.

I LOVE reading challenges. Setting that goal and meeting it or going over gives me a sense of achievement. I like the challenge. I like trying out new challenges and participating in old ones that all connect into what I read.

Do you participate in readathons and/or reading challenges?
What’s your favorite reading challenge you’ve ever done?
Do you have ones you do every year that you like?

I would love to hear from you!

I’m a 35 outdoor sun loving reader living near San Fransisco. I’m a mother, wife, dog owner, animal, and book lover. I’m the owner, reviewer, and mind behind Angel’s Guilty Pleasures. My favorite animals are horses & dogs. As for reading I love all things paranormal & urban fantasy. My favorite shifters are dragons!

FacebookTwitterGoogle+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/08/book-blogger-hop-do-you-participate-in-readathons-andor-reading-challenges