August Book of Choice Giveaway Hop ~ 1st – 15th

Welcome to the August Book of Choice Giveaway Hop!

I’m participating in the August Book of Choice Giveaway Hop hosted by FLYLeF.

I will be giving away any, yes, any August 2017 new release of your choice, up to $12. The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships there free of charge (find that out here!) And, if you are a US winner, I will most likely ship from Amazon – because it will be there for you sooner! If you prefer, an eCopy I will send a Kindle or Nook edition. (Please note: You may only chose ONE of these options!)

And now, some August Releases to wet your appetite!

To see more August Book Releases stop by Goodreads Most Popular Books Published In August 2017 page.

Enter the rafflecopter below to win any September Release of your choice!
Please be sure to check the giveaway policy.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Hop along to all the other blogs and thanks for entering!
Good Luck!!

Giveaways verified and ready for entries. Good Luck!

Join upcoming September Book of Choice Giveaway Hop, and enter to win $25 Amazon gift cards.

1.  A Mom's Perspective (INT)   6.  Rainy Days and Pajamas (INT)
2.  FLYLēF, Host (INT)   7.  Kathryn. Book Date (INT)
3.  With Love for Books (INT)   8.  Angel's Guilty Pleasures
4.  Beware Of The Reader (INT)   9.  Savings in Seconds (INT)
5.  The Caramel Files

I’m a 35 outdoor sun loving reader living near San Fransisco. I’m a mother, wife, dog owner, animal, and book lover. I’m the owner, reviewer, and mind behind Angel’s Guilty Pleasures. My favorite animals are horses & dogs. As for reading I love all things paranormal & urban fantasy. My favorite shifters are dragons!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/07/august-book-of-choice-giveaway-hop-1st-15th