Win It Wednesday: Feel the Burn by G.A. Aiken

The original creator of Win It Wednesday is Vampire Book Club.

☆.•°*°•.☆

I’ve got several books on my shelves that I’ve received from authors, publishers and ones I’ve bought to give away to a follower of the blog. You know the drill. If you want this copy of FEEL THE BURN to be yours, fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Check out the giveaway policy for the rules. I’ll ship USA and CANADA. You also get 4 bonus entries for joining my newsletter (note: Newsletter is sent only when a new post is featured on the blog. Only once a day.)

☆.•°*°•.☆

Feel the Burn
(Dragon Kin #8)
by G.A. Aiken

War makes strange bedfellows.

I, Gaius Domitus, one-eyed rebel dragon king of the Provinces, know that better than most, since I have to fight off half my ungrateful family on a regular basis to keep law and order here in my lands. But I never expected to have to consort with a barbarian human woman.

Kachka is beautiful, if you like them fierce—and of course I do. But she keeps complaining about how spoiled and decadent I am, and how a feared Daughter of the Steppes has no time for foolish dragons. I think she likes my eye patch, though. It is quite dashing. With death always at our tails, we take our passion like we take our allies. As they say, love the barbarian you’re with…

See my review for Feel The Burn

• How to Drive a Dragon Crazy
  • Light My Fire
  • Feel the Burn
  • Bring the Heat

Angel’s Guilty Pleasures is giving away one New Unused Paperback copy of Feel The Burn
(Open USA/CA Only)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

I’m a 35 outdoor sun loving reader living near San Fransisco. I’m a mother, wife, dog owner, animal, and book lover. I’m the owner, reviewer, and mind behind Angel’s Guilty Pleasures. My favorite animals are horses & dogs. As for reading I love all things paranormal & urban fantasy. My favorite shifters are dragons!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/07/win-it-wednesday-feel-the-burn-by-g-a-aiken