Review: Adam (Riding Hard #1) by Jennifer Ashley

March 10th 2015
eBook
172
Free of Amazon

Stuntman Adam Campbell returns home to Riverbend, Texas, after being seriously injured in a movie stunt gone wrong. He settles in to heal at his family's ranch, where his four brothers, famous trick riders, train horses.

Adam is stunned to find Bailey Farrell working there—she was the shy girl who'd helped Adam graduate high school so he could run off to Hollywood. Except the budding Bailey, with whom Adam had a brief but intense affair, has blossomed into a beautiful woman. Now the sparks that had once ignited between them threaten to explode.

Adam is beaten-up, broken-down, and has lost his nerve—the stunt that injured him also killed his best friend. The only one he can turn to is Bailey, but will Bailey, who has come back to Riverbend to lick her wounds after a painful divorce, be willing to help him again?

Book 1 of Riding Hard. A 230-page (approx) novel—20 chapters, plus bonus sneak peek at Grant's book and a recipe for Mrs. Ward's Harvest Pie.

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Adam was a sweet second chance romance in Jennifer Ashley’s, Riding Hard series.

It’s a fast read, with plenty of alphas, horses, and strong women. I enjoyed meeting the Campbell family, each brother is unique. I loved the strong family bonds portrayed and the loyalty they have for one another. I also had fun with the family and their business of being trick riders. Adam was yummy and Bailey was perfect for him. The romance is sweet and you can see they still have chemistry, even after all these years.

Adam was an enjoyable feel good romance. I had a delightful time reading.

Rated: 3 Stars

Challenge(s): New To Me (Series) | Pick Your Genre (Con) | Backlist Reader (2017)

FacebookTwitterGoogle+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/07/review-adam-riding-hard-1-by-jennifer-ashley