Early ARC Review: Wildfire (Hidden Legacy #3) by Ilona Andrews

July 25th 2017
eBook/Paperback
384
Edelweiss

Just when Nevada Baylor has finally come to accept the depths of her magical powers, she also realizes she’s fallen in love. Connor “Mad” Rogan is in many ways her equal when it comes to magic, but she’s completely out of her elements when it comes to her feelings for him. To make matters more complicated, an old flame comes back into Rogan’s life…

Rogan knows there’s nothing between him and his ex-fiance, Rynda Sherwood. But as Nevada begins to learn more about her past, her power, and her potential future, he knows she will be faced with choices she never dreamed of and the promise of a life spent without him.

As Nevada and Rogan race to discover the whereabouts of Rynda’s kidnapped husband and are forced to confront Nevada’s grandmother, who may or may not have evil motives, these two people must decide if they can trust in each other or allow everything to go up in smoke.

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Book Depository

(SPOLIER FREE)

Riveting. Unforgettable. Astronomical.

I don’t even know where to start in describing how much I LOVED this book and how OBSESSED I am with the series. The Andrews team never disappoint.

Wildfire is book three in the Hidden Legacy series and it’s mind-blowing. I’m hoping this isn’t the end of the series, because there is just SO much more I want to see and explore.

It’s a non-stop action-packed adventure that will drag you in. I seriously read this book in one day. Once I opened it. I could’t stop. I was hooked.

Rogan, Nevada, and the gang where all amazing. We go deeper into the Houses, learn more about Nevada and her family history, and the mystery on who wants to take down the current structure. We are spared no shortage on the action and developments. The writing flows and the detail into describing things is extraordinary. The romance between Rogan and Nevada takes on a whole new level with a few challenges to over come. These two see each other, truly see each other, and won’t hold the other back.

Last, that ending sentence. OMG!!! I think I figured out who Caesar is, but we don’t know for sure and we are not told. It’s a can you figure it out… I think I did.

Wildfire was monuments. I loved it. Can’t wait to own my own copy and hope we are treated to more in the Hidden Legacy series.

Rated: 5 Stars

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by HarperCollins via Edelweiss with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (PNR/UF) | New Release (2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/07/early-arc-review-wildfire-hidden-legacy-3-by-ilona-andrews