10 Quick Things About Me + Giveaway

This year I’m trying some new things with discussion topics and getting a little more personal. When I interview authors I sometimes ask them 10 Quick Things About themselves. I thought I’d share with you the 10 Quick Things questions and ask them of myself.

10 Quick Things About Me

— Favorite Food?

New York Strip Steak

— Favorite Drink?

Diet Coke, but if we go alcoholic Bahama Mama

— Favorite Color?

Green. Almost all the colors in green, except puke green. I can’t stand cars that have puke green coloring..

— Favorite Book?

This one is tough. Hmmm…. I don’t have one favorite book. I have many. I’ll share my Top 3 and you can stop by my Must Read list on the blog to see more great books.

— Favorite Season?

Spring or Summer

— Favorite Online Hangout?

Goodreads

— Favorite Animal?

Horses. My favorite is the Appaloosa, because it comes in many different colors and patterns. Each is unique. Just like the Australia Shepherd breed for dogs. Another favorite animal.

(Photo taken by me (Angela) – This is one of our 2003 colts. My family use to breed and raise Quarter Horses, Appaloosas, and Lipizzaner.

— Favorite Band or Musician?

Now I manly listen to The Piano GuysLindsey Stirling, Pentatonix.

When I was younger in my teen’s and 20’s I use to listen to a lot of music, but now not so much. I prefer to read and I can’t do both. To distracting.

I grew up on Aerosmith and Yanni, got into Metallica and U2. I never had a favorite Band or Musician. I have always liked a verity of musical from country, classical, oldies, rock, techno, alternative…

— Favorite Vacation Destination?

Disney World or a Beach

— Favorite Movie or TV Show of all Time?

Favorite movie Gone in 60 Seconds. It’s because of the car – Shelby GTO 500, sexy… Favorite TV Show is The Big Bang Theory

I’d love to know what your favorites are to the 10 Quick Things? Drop me a note!

a Rafflecopter giveaway