Movie Review: Despicable Me 3 (2017)

Despicable Me 3 was cute, funny, and hilarious at times.

The Minions don’t dominate the film, but add laughs when they show up. The girls are adorable and we get to see Gru and Lucy’s relationship plus the added bones of a long lost twin brother popping up to tempt Gru back into the life of Villains.

I took my 5-year-old son on opening day to see this movie. He wasn’t as glued to the screen like he was with Cars 3. He said and I quote “It was Awesome, but Scary”. To many scenes he felt where to scary, though I didn’t see any of them being scary. I did feel that some of the scenes aren’t appropriate for the kiddy audience and the younger kids won’t get or understand some of the scenes.

Despicable Me 3 is adorable and fun! I had a delightful time and liked the movie. but unfortunately my son didn’t, but he’s only 5, so when he’s older I’m sure he’ll like the Despicable Me movies more.

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/07/movie-review-despicable-me-3-2017