Turned by a Tiger  - Felicity E. Heaton

July 1st 2017
eBook
200
ARC Review Copy

On the verge of bleeding out and hunted by his merciless torturers, Talon has no choice but to seek sanctuary at Underworld, a nightclub run by a jaguar shifter liable to kill him on sight for being a tiger shifter male. What he finds in the old warehouse isn’t the grim shadow of Death though but an angel of mercy, one who offers him salvation and revenge—one who happens to be his fated mate.

Tending bar at Underworld is never dull when you’re a mortal surrounded by immortals, but when a gorgeous tiger shifter covered in blood stumbles into the club, and set’s fire to her boss’s temper, Sherry’s entire world is in danger of being turned on its head. Something about the mysterious warrior has her stepping in to save him, something that ignites her heart and stirs her soul, and no matter how fiercely she fights it, she can’t hold herself back.

When Talon reveals the name of his captors, and his plan to head back in to save his friends, will Sherry be brave enough to embrace the feelings he stirs in her and step deeper into the world of immortals? And will Talon be strong enough to resist the lure of Sherry to protect his family’s secret or will he risk everything to claim his eternal mate?

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

iBooks

GooglePlay

Oh man it felt good to dive back into the Eternal Mates series.

Turned by a Tiger is book twelve and it gives us Danger, Revenge, Deception, Heartache, and Romance. It’s a non-stop action packed adventure.

Ms. Heaton blends together just the perfect amount of romance and action. She gives us a world filled with elves, demons, shifters, and much more. I love the Eternal Mates series. Each book brings us something new and takes us on an exciting adventure.

It was wonderful to finally get a little more detail on the Archangel organization and what they might be up too. From book one, Kissed by a Dark Prince, when we first meet the organization. I’ve wondered if they are good, bad, or what? I’d say their are good people in the organization that want to help and do good and that they don’t know what truly goes on behind closed doors. Lots of Secrets.

I loved seeing several older couples reappearing and coming together to help our hero, Talon. These friends venture on a mission to save lives and gain information on what Archangel is up too.

Talon and Sherry have this sizzling chemistry from the get go. Two souls that call to each other. My favorite part is that Sherry is human. It’s been a while since we got a human/immortal couple. These two have a love that will last Eternal.

Turned by a Tiger was an unforgettable and marvelous addition to the Eternal Mates series. I can’t wait for the next installment, Tamed by a Tiger.

Rated: 4.5 Stars

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by Felicity Heaton with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (PNR) New Release (2017)

Book in the Eternal Mates Series:

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/07/release-day-arc-review-turned-by-a-tiger-eternal-mates-12-by-felicity-heaton