Win It Wednesday: The Sight by Chloe Neill

The original creator of Win It Wednesday is Vampire Book Club.

☆.•°*°•.☆

I’ve got several books on my shelves that I received from authors, publishers and ones I’ve bought to giveaway to a follower of the blog. You know the drill. If you want this copy of THE SIGHT to be yours, fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Check out the giveaway policy for the rules. I’ll ship USA and CANADA. You also get 4 bonus entries for joining my newsletter (note: Newsletter is sent only when a new post is featured on the blog. Usually once a day.)

☆.•°*°•.☆

The Sight

(Devil’s Isle #2)

by Chloe Neill

Published August 16th 2016

The paranormal war that engulfed New Orleans seven years ago is over. But the battle for the city is just beginning . . .

Claire Connolly is a Sensitive, infected with magic when the Veil that divides humanity from the world beyond fell. Magic can easily consume and destroy a Sensitive, and if Claire’s secret is discovered she’ll be locked into the walled district of Devil’s Isle along with every other Paranormal left in the city.

Bounty hunter Liam Quinn discovered Claire’s secret, but refused to turn her in. Together they saved New Orleans from the resurgence of magic that nearly destroyed it. But now a dangerous cult is on the rise, and it will take both Claire and Liam—and magical allies within Devil’s Isle’s towering walls—to defeat the occult threat before magic corrupts them both…

See my review for The Sight

Books in the Devil’s Isle series:

Angel’s Guilty Pleasures is giving away one used Paperback copy of THE SIGHT
(Open USA/CA Only)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/06/win-it-wednesday-the-sight-by-chloe-neill