Book Tag ~ The TBR Book Tag (2017)

This tag popped up on Rantings of a Reading Addict.
It asks/talks about tackling the old TBR pile and how do you keep track?

Who doesn’t have a TBR list a mile long?? Mine is so long I won’t ever get to all the books and it doesn’t include all the free downloads I have on my eReader that I pick up daily.

The TBR Book Tag Questions

How do you keep track of your TBR Pile?

Years ago long before I started blogging I use to use a word document to keep track of my reading. One of my word lists was Books I Will Never Read Again, another was Books I Want To Read, and last Books I Loved. Those names a pretty self explanatory. This was how I kept track.

Now I just add all the books I find interesting, want to read, or just like to my Goodreads To-Read-Shelf. Once I read a book they then get put into different bookshelves like: 4-stars, favorite-shifter, favorite-contemporary, etc…

Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?

I’d say eBook, but I don’t care how I read it. This year I’ve been preferring paperbacks, but I’ll read whatever is available from my library (eBook or print) or if I all ready own it I’ll read it in the formate I have.

A book that’s been on your TBR the longest.

Never Again (Wizards of Nevermore, #1) by Michele Bardsley has been on my TBR since June of 2012. It’s my first book I added when I set up my account in 2012.

A book you’ve recently added to your TBR.

Well I’m adding at least once a week. “Thank’s to all the blogs I follow for keeping my TBR pile in the happy mountain zone.” I just added Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon (The Embraced, #3) by Kerrelyn Sparks. Look at that cover.

A book on your TBR you never plan on reading.

I Kissed a Dog (Werewolves of the West, #1) by Carol Van Atta was put on my TBR list back in Feb. 2013. I don’t know why I put it on their. It might have something to do with Chloe Carpenter our heroine who can communicate with animals. That sounded interesting.

An unpublished book on your TBR you’re excited for.

This one can’t be limited to just one. Really!! Their are a few I’m excited for, so I’ll keep it down to three books: Spellbinder (Moonshadow, #2) by Thea Harrison coming July 18th, 2017, Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3) by Ilona Andrews coming July 25th, 2017, & Ride Wild (Raven Riders, #3) by Laura Kaye coming Oct. 31st, 2017 .

A book on your TBR everyone’s read but you.

Well I’m going with a series, not just a book, and that series is The Dresden Files. I’m slowly working my way through it. I finished with book 4, Summer Knight and need to pick up book 5, Death Masks.

A book on your TBR everyone recommends to you.

Again this is another series, well three series: The Dresden Files (which I’m reading now), Jane Yellowrock(which I’m also reading now), and the one I haven’t yet started would be Dark-Hunterverse by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

A book on your TBR you’re dying to read.

Oh Lordy!! This one can’t be limited either. Their are just to many on my TBR that are out now that I’m dying to read. I’ll keep it down to three books: Keystone (Crossbreed #1) by Dannika Dark, Wild & Sweet (Haven Brotherhood #2) by Rhenna Morgan, & Justice for Corrie (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes, #3) by Susan Stoker.

How many books on your Goodreads TBR shelf?

As of June 25th, 2017 I have 1,237 on my TBR shelf.

Thanks for going through the TBR Book Tag with me! I’d love to see all your answers to the TBR Book Tag questions. Just put your answer in the comments or put up your own post and tag me (@angels_gp).

You’ve been tagged for the TBR Book Tag!

Facebook Twitter Google+