Release Day ARC Review: The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Sting (Nava Katz #2) by Deborah Wilde

The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Sting (Nava Katz Book 2) - Deborah Wilde

June 26th 2017
eBook
323
ARC Review Copy

50% boobs. 50% sarcasm. 100% new breed of hunter.

After a bumpy start as the only female demon hunter in the top secret Brotherhood of David, Nava Katz heads to Prague for her first undercover mission: unmasking a demon movie star. She’d be all kinds of thrilled if it weren’t for the fact that her fellow hunter-with-benefits, Rohan Mitra, has reclaimed his rock star status and assigned Nava the role of groupie.

Rejecting her “be a good girl and follow orders” directive, Nava unleashes an alter ego guaranteed to hook their celebrity target and drive Rohan crazy. No downside–until she finds herself up against Rohan’s past, the Brotherhood’s antiquated thinking, and her own identity issues, turning her personal life into the bomb that could blow up the entire operation.

Sparkly and deadly; it's a plan.

Goodreads

Amazon

The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Sting is book two in the Nava Katz series by Deborah Wilde. This series needs to be read in order.

I had a fun time reading book 2. Their is so much snark, sexual tension, and action.

Nava’s on her first mission as a demon-hunter. She’s trying so hard to find her feet in the world as a demon-hunter in an organization that has been only male up until now. Her relationship with Rohan (the friends with benefits guy) is changing and who knows where it will go. Rohan and Nave’s relationship is tested on this mission with Rohan’s childhood friend and previous love showing up and Nava’s own insecurities and stubbornness. All this adds up to is an emotional up and down journey that she and us go on. Her friendship with Drio is also growing and we see Ari’s story get some closure.

So many fun and emotional things pop up in The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Sting. It’s fast-paced, action-packed, with twists and an ending that will make you want to pick up the next book to find out what happens next.

Rated: 4 Stars

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by Deborah Wilde with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (PNR/UF) | New Release (2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/06/release-day-arc-review-the-unlikeable-demon-hunter-sting-nava-katz-2-by-deborah-wilde