This Book Tag I found on Rantings of a Reading Addict.
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
2. Count your age on your bookshelf. What book is it?
My bookshelf: I try to keep authors together and series in order, but other then that no true order to the shelf. So, lets see what book it will be…..
3. Pick a book set in your city/country.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.
I’ve been lots of place, but one that’s on my bucket list is Scotland & Greece. I found a book to one of my destinations, but I can’t think of a book that is set in Greece.
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
My first romance/urban fantasy book. In my about page I talk about how I got started into reading and it was all thank’s to my aunt-in-law, who is an avid reader. She said you have to read this book and gave me her nook right their. I read this book in one day and have been hooked every since.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Possessed by a Dark Warrior… Bleu, our hero, plays some important parts throughout the series and he captured my heart from the moment he appeared for the first time. His story had been a long time coming and I was on pins and needles waiting for his novel, so it was heartbreaking that it didn’t live up to what I was anticipating. I had so many issues and almost DNF’d the novel.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
Hmmm…. I don’t have one book in particular. My main accomplishment will be finishing series books. I have Chicagoland Vampires series (Midnight Marked & Blade Bound) to go. And also completed the Argeneau series, last book read in the series was #22.
I’d like to see your answers, do your own post (and tag me so I’ll see it) or jot them in the comments!