Book Tag ~ My Life In Books

This Book Tag I found on Rantings of a Reading Addict.

1. Find a book for each of your initials.

A

Angels’ Flight (Guild Hunter) by Nalini Singh

E

Ecstasy Claimed (The Guardians of the Realms) by Setta Jay

C

Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega) by Patricia Briggs

2. Count your age on your bookshelf. What book is it?

My bookshelf: I try to keep authors together and series in order, but other then that no true order to the shelf. So, lets see what book it will be…..

3. Pick a book set in your city/country.

4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.

I’ve been lots of place, but one that’s on my bucket list is Scotland & Greece. I found a book to one of my destinations, but I can’t think of a book that is set in Greece.

5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.

6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?

My first romance/urban fantasy book. In my about page I talk about how I got started into reading and it was all thank’s to my aunt-in-law, who is an avid reader. She said you have to read this book and gave me her nook right their. I read this book in one day and have been hooked every since.

7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?

Possessed by a Dark Warrior… Bleu, our hero, plays some important parts throughout the series and he captured my heart from the moment he appeared for the first time. His story had been a long time coming and I was on pins and needles waiting for his novel, so it was heartbreaking that it didn’t live up to what I was anticipating. I had so many issues and almost DNF’d the novel.

8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?

Hmmm…. I don’t have one book in particular. My main accomplishment will be finishing series books. I have Chicagoland Vampires series (Midnight Marked & Blade Bound) to go. And also completed the Argeneau series, last book read in the series was #22.

I’d like to see your answers, do your own post (and tag me so I’ll see it) or jot them in the comments!

Facebook Twitter Google+