Release Day ARC Review: The Red Lily (Vampire Blood #2) by Juliette Cross

Entangled Publishing, LLC
June 19th 2017
eBook
NetGalley

When Red falls for the Big Bad Wolf...

The Black Lily resistance needs a larger army if they are to defeat the vampire monarchy. In order to do so, former lieutenant and traitor to the vampire Crown, Nikolai must seek help from the red-hooded temptress he needs to avoid at all costs. The secret he carries could prove dangerous for her if she gets too close...even though keeping her close—very close—is the only thing on his mind.

Sienna will do anything for the Black Lily, and when Nikolai asks for her assistance to gain the trust of the commonwealth, it's the last thing she wants to do. The thought of leaving her woods and her wolves behind is terrifying...not to mention the danger being with Nikolai poses.

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

iBooks

“Be true to who you are and who you are meant to be.”

The Red Lily is the second installment in Juliette Cross, Vampire Blood series.

I had goosebumps while reading and am in awe. The first book was a creative marvel and then comes The Red Lily. Sienna and Nikolai will having you falling in love all over again.

I loved both Sienna and Nikolai. These two have thought of nothing but each other, though they don’t know it, not until they come together for the cause of The Black Lily. The chemistry is strong and they can’t fight their feelings for long even with danger around every turn.

The Red Lily builds you up, pulls you in and then, hits you with heart stopping events. Just when you think you have your emotions under control and nothing more can surprise you, BAM the author hits you again. This book will not let you put it down. The love story is beautiful, the authors storytelling is skillful, the pictures described where vivid, and the emotions just come off the pages.

I was taken on an action-packed, emotional journey, with some gut wrenching moments that had me in tears, along with some sweet and heartfelt moments, and several surprises along the way… Add it all up and you have a mind-blowing, unforgettable, and extraordinary romantic adventure.

Don’t wait to pick up this amazing series. Book one was the retelling of Cinderella and this one was the retelling of Red Riding Hood. I can’t wait to see what comes next.

Rated: 5 Stars

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by Entangled Publishing, LLC via NetGalley with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (PNR) | New Release (2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/06/release-day-arc-review-the-red-lily-vampire-blood-2-by-juliette-cross