Win It Wednesday: Dragon Fall by Kati MacAlister

The original creator of Win It Wednesday is Vampire Book Club.

☆.•°*°•.☆

I’ve got several books on my shelves that I’ve received from authors, publishers and ones I’ve bought to give away to a follower of the blog. You know the drill. If you want this copy of DRAGON FALL to be yours, fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Check out the giveaway policy for the rules. I’ll ship USA and CANADA. You also get 4 bonus entries for joining my newsletter (note: Newsletter is sent only when a new post is featured on the blog. Only once a day.)

☆.•°*°•.☆

Dragon Fall
(Dragon Falls #1, Dragon Septs #11)
by Katie MacAlister

YOU FLIRT WITH FIRE…

For Aoife Dakar, seeing is believing—and she’s seen some extraordinary things. It’s too bad no one else believes that she witnessed a supernatural murder at an outdoor fair. Returning to the scene for proof, Aoife encounters a wise-cracking demon dog—and a gloriously naked man who can shift into a dragon and kiss like a god. Now thrust into a fantastical world that’s both exhilarating and terrifying, Aoife is about to learn just how hot a dragon’s fire burns.

WHEN YOU DATE A DRAGON

Kostya has no time for a human woman with endless questions, no matter how gorgeous or tempting she is. He must break the curse that has splintered the dragon clans before more of his kind die. But his powerful attraction to Aoife runs much deeper than the physical—and there may be more to her than even his sharp dragon eyes can see. To survive the coming battle for the fate of his race, he needs a mate of true heart and soul . . .

See my review for Dragon Fall

Books in the Dragon Septs Series includes:

Angel’s Guilty Pleasures is giving away one used Paperback copy of Dragon Fall
(Open USA/CA Only)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/06/win-it-wednesday-dragon-fall-by-kati-macalister/#comment-95542