Movie Review: Moana (2016)

I loved this movie. It was wonderful. It’s truly a wonderful movie for kids and adults.

This movie showcase how important the journey is. It also celebrates the pacific Island culture, their relationship with the ocean and islands as well as preserving their history and looking to the future. Yes, magic is mysterious, wondrous and could have solved the issue, but in the end Moana, Maui, and the Polynesian people had to complete this journey or they wouldn’t have learned a thing.

My 5-year-old also enjoyed the movie. He did comment that the lava monster was scary, but only for that little bit.

What a marvousl movie that is well worth watching. For me I will be watching this again and putting it on my buy list.

Rated: 4 Stars

I borrowed this movie from the library. The library gives me the freedom to watch all the movies I want for free.

Facebook Twitter Google+