Review: Blood Cross (Jane Yellowrock #2) by Faith Hunter

January 5th 2010
eBook/Paperback
321
Library

Jane Yellowrock is back on the prowl against the children of the night...

The vampire council has hired skinwalker Jane Yellowrock to hunt and kill one of their own who has broken sacred ancient rules — but Jane quickly realizes that in a community that is thousands of years old, loyalties run deep...

With the help of her witch best friend and local vigilantes, Jane finds herself caught between bitter rivalries — and closer than ever to the secret origin of the entire vampire race. But in a city of old grudges and dark magic, Jane will have to fight to protect both sides, even if no one will protect her.

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Book Depository

Spoiler Free

It’s a must read in order series.

Blood Cross is book two in the Jane Yellowrock series by Faith Hunter.

Jane completed one job for the Council, but now the Council has hired her for another job. She has to navigate the Vampire world, stop a war, and make sure that she doesn’t die or step on anymore toes.

When we last left Jane she was still in New Orleans. Molly and the kids have come to visit. It was so nice to see Molly, the kids, and Jane with them. I absolutely enjoyed learning more about Jane and her Beast. Their was some great character growth and change for both of them. We also get some very important information about the vampires and their history. That information was mind-blowing. I loved watching Jane navigation the Vampire world, but still there’s so much more for her and us to learn.

I really liked the slow mystery that developed throughout this series. I liked the hunt for the Rogue vampire, the suspense, and learning more about the Vampires and Jane.

Blood Cross was a fantastic urban fantasy to read.

Rated: 4 Stars

Challenge(s): Library Love Pick Your Genre (UF) | Backlist Reader (2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/05/review-blood-cross-jane-yellowrock-2-by-faith-hunter