ARC Review: Exiled (Phoebe Meadows #3) by Amanda Carlson

March 24, 2017
eBook/Paperback
318
ARC Review Copy

Phoebe Meadows is on trial for her life.

After freeing her half-brother, Baldur, Phoebe is set to stand before the Council in Asgard to answer for her actions. The threat of exile if she’s found guilty looms, not to mention the added stress of meeting her real father for the first time.

Upon entering Asgard, Phoebe discovers new allies in a half-brother she’s never met as well as an oracle who is in possession of valuable information. A little added help couldn’t have come at a better time, because when Phoebe is tossed into an unknown realm, she’s only armed with Gundren, a jewel, and her wits.

When Loki shows up, all bets are off. The trickster god throws a wrench in Phoebe’s plans and kidnaps Fen, her only ally. And just when she thinks she sees the light at the end of the tunnel, Phoebe finds she has to defeat one last obstacle: The Norns.

And they aren’t planning to go down without a fight…

Goodreads

Amazon

Exiled is book three in the Phoebe Meadows series by Amanda Carlson. It’s a series that needs to be read in order.

We are treated to another fast-paced adventure. This one didn’t have as much action/battles, but it was still a high energy adventure. Phoebe is thrown into a world, she doesn’t fully understand. She has gained friends and allies along the way, but now she’s going to Asgard, not to visit, but to stand trial.

This book was amazing! I loved the detail and description of Asgard and Helheim. I love the Norse mythology and the authors own spin on it. It was wonderful to explore new places and revisit old friends. Their is no rest for Phoebe and if she wants to have a future, she must find away to complete her mission or die. She faces new enemies, challenges, and gets to meet more family. The romance between Fen and her is still strong. Sam is still around and what a whopper of a twist at the end with her.

This series is a lot of fun. It’s action-packed and fast-paced urban fantasy. I’m eagerly waiting to see what’s next for our band of characters.

Rated: 4 Stars

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by Amanda Carlson with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (UF/PNR) | New Release (2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/05/arc-review-exiled-phoebe-meadows-3-by-amanda-carlson