Delectable Delights — Pan-Roasted Chicken

WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN

Over on herding cats and burning soup, Anna does Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters; where she shares about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.

I thought I would also share my kitchen creations or disasters with you! HelloFresh has become a godsend for me when it comes to cooking. I love the easy of deliver, all the ingredients included, all packaging is recyclable, and I get to try some new things too.

Want to try HelloFresh out? Enter this code UB44DH and receive $40 off your first box – Click Here.

Pan-Roasted Chicken w/ Dijon Mushroom Sauce and Israeli Couscous

Sour Cream
Dijon Mustard
Lemon
Arugula

Preheat and prep: Preheat 350F. Bring medium pot of slated water to a boil. Thinly slice mushrooms and garlic. Halve lemon.

Cook chicken: Heat in large pan olive oil over medium heat. Season chicken on all sides with salt and pepper. Cook until browned, but not yet cooked through, 2-3min per side. Place on baking sheet 10-11 minute until juices run clear when pierced with a knife.

Cook the couscous: Add Israeli Couscous into boiling water and cook until al dente, 8-9min. Drain.

Cook the mushrooms: Heat olive oil in same pan chicken was in, over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and toss until browned 3-4 min. Season salt and pepper.

Make the sauce: Add 1/2 cup water and stock concentrate. Scrape up any browned bits from pan. Simmer on low until reduced by half 2-3 min. Remove pan from heat stir in sour cream and 1 tsp Dijon mustard.

Toss the salad and serve: Toss arugula in medium bowl w/ a squeeze of lemon and a large drizzle of olive oil. Thinly slice chicken, serve on a bed of couscous, drizzle with sauce, and serve alongside salad.

Enjoy!

We loved this one.

Want the recipe? Check out HelloFresh Pan-Roasted Chicken!

ForTheRecipeClickHere-Banner-angelsgp

I love hearing from you! So, don’t be shy… leave a comment!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/05/delectable-delights-pan-roasted-chicken