Review: Kinked (Elder Races #6) by Thea Harrison

Berkley
November 5th 2013
eBook/Paperback
294

Two opponents must confront the cause of their obsessive fury in the latest Novel of the Elder Races…

As a harpy, Sentinel Aryal is accustomed to dealing with hate, but Sentinel Quentin Caeravorn manages to inspire in her a burning ire unlike anything she’s ever known. Aryal believes the new Sentinel to be a criminal, and vows to take him out as soon as the opportunity arises. But the harpy’s incessant wrath has pushed Quentin to the limit, and forces him to make a deadly vow of his own.

To put an end to the conflict, Dragos, Lord of the Wyr, sends them on a reconnaissance mission to the Elven land of Numenlaur. Forced to work together, Aryal and Quentin’s mutual antagonism escalates. Each fight draws forth more passion—culminating in an explosively sexual confrontation. But when their quest reveals real danger, Aryal and Quentin must resolve their differences in ways beyond the physical, before the entire Wyr is threatened.

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Book Depository

(Originally reviewed back in Dec. 2013)

Amazing!

I was not sure if I would like Aryal’s story. I hated her from the moment I meet her in Dragon Bound. She is such a bitch with a capital B and the way she treats Pia. Ahhh!

Wow, Thea changed my mind on her character with this novel.

Kinked blew me away! I loved the humor, action, adventure, and the massed up love/connection; between Quentin and Aryal. The main characters complement each other and it worked beautifully. I see Aryal in a new light now.

The Elder Races series is one of my favorite paranormal romance series and I highly recommend it for paranormal romance lovers.

Rated: 5 Kinked Stars

Some of my favorite quotes from Kinked:

– “Her life was one eternal rampage. Maybe it was time someone turned the tables on her and went after her with the same kind of relentlessness with which she went after the entire world.”
“And maybe it was past time that someone took that harpy down a peg or two, and showed her who was boss.”

– “As the panther found peace, the harpy stroked his hair and discovered tenderness.”

– “You really do poop sparkly rainbows.”

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/05/review-kinked-elder-races-6-by-thea-harrison