May I Suggest… Giveaway Hop ~ May 6th – 15th

Hosted by Stuck In Books

May I SUGGEST…
Some great and amazing reads for you.
Here are a few I have enjoyed reading this year
(Clicking on the picture will take you to my review.)

The Black Lily

Cinderella like you’ve never seen before…

With the threat of the vampire monarchy becoming stronger every day, the Black Lily must take drastic measures. As the leader of the underground resistance, Arabelle concocts the perfect idea to gain the attention of the Glass Tower. Her plan? Attend the vampire prince’s blood ball and kill him. Fortunately for Prince Marius, her assassination goes awry, and Arabelle flees, leaving behind only her dagger.

Marius is desperate to find the woman whose kiss turned into attempted murder, hunting for the mysterious assassin he can’t push out of his mind. But what he uncovers could change the course of his life forever…

Storm Front

Harry Dresden — Wizard

Lost items found. Paranormal Investigations.
Consulting. Advice. Reasonable Rates.
No Love Potions, Endless Purses, or
Other Entertainment.

Harry Dresden is the best at what he does. Well, technically, he’s the only at what he does. So when the Chicago P.D. has a case that transcends mortal creativity or capability, they come to him for answers. For the “everyday” world is actually full of strange and magical things — and most of them don’t play well with humans. That’s where Harry comes in. Takes a wizard to catch a — well, whatever.

There’s just one problem. Business, to put it mildly, stinks. So when the police bring him in to consult on a grisly double murder committed with black magic, Harry’s seeing dollar signs. But where there’s black magic, there’s a black mage behind it. And now that mage knows Harry’s name. And that’s when things start to get… interesting.

Magic. It can get a guy killed.

Desert Roots

This bad boy won’t play by the rules.
Daredevil Carly Hawthorne, youngest of the Hawthorne wolf shifter clan, doesn’t believe in true love. At least, that’s what she thinks until bad boy Luke Brandstetter comes along, refusing to play by the rules.

Luke is a man with more wrongs than rights in his past, and his scarred shifter soul yearns to turn over a new leaf. Somehow, he has to prove himself worthy — not just to Carly, but to her powerful pack of wolves. Can he protect his stubborn beauty from encroaching evil and earn a fresh start in life, or is love just another cruel trick of fate?

There’s more than meets the eye on Twin Moon Ranch, home to a pack of shapeshifting wolves willing to battle for life and love.

Each book is a complete standalone story — no cliffhangers!

* A paranormal romance with adult content. The perfect read for fans of strong heroines, alpha heroes, werewolves and shapeshifters, bad-boy bikers, red-hot cowboys, romantic westerns, paranormal suspense, action-adventure romance, and fantasy romance! *

New to the blog. Please check out the giveaway policy.

One winner will win their choice of a book or eBook up to $10 (US Dollars) or less
(Giveaway Open INT)
Book will ship from BookDepository for (INT) or from Amazon for (US).
eBook can come from Amazon or B&N.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Make sure to check out all the stops on the Hop!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/05/may-i-suggest-giveaway-hop-may-6th-15th