Angel’s Monthly Wrap Up – April 2017

WOW! Where has they year gone? We are already done with April.

April was a very busy month for me and my family. My son had spring break the week of Easter and grandma came to visit. I love when grandma Rollie is in town. We do so much and my boy gets to spend time with family. I got little breaks, which is nice, but only one book read during the break. That is how it goes. Not sure how summer is going to be, since my boy is off for two months and I have no camps set up for him.

What we did was celebrated a family members birthday, went to a cousin’s baseball game, did a little Easter hunt, went to several parks (Lands End Lookout), planted for Earth Day and much more.

My son’s Aunt had a birthday!

Cousin’s Baseball Game

Earth Day planting

Easter Hunt, yummy food, and fun toys!

Lands End Lookout Adventure

My garden has been doing great. We planted more on Earth Day to celebrate and as you can see they look nice. I love watching the change and growth.

Last, my hubby bought me a used/new MacBook Air. I’ve been wanting a laptop for sometime now. I love being outside. I wanted a way to blog, check social media, and read outside. I still have my iMac which I love, but now I don’t have to be stuck indoors. I can work outside. Living in CA we have a lot of warm and sunny days. Now, I just need to buy some patio future for our rental place. I have my blue chair and the plastic chairs that came with the rental, but I need a table to sit my laptop on. I have the black leg thing, but I’m finding it hurts after a while using it. I’ll survive for now.

Now onto the blog.

~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure to double check $ pricing.
Some books are still free while others are back to their original or sale price.
Affiliate Disclaimer: If you do purchase a book through us, it helps the blog! Links leading to Amazon may be affiliate links. We earn a small advertising fee from them for any purchases you make. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and it helps keep the blog running (so thank you!). It’s greatly appreciated!

Amazon Free – The Devil in Disguise, Bite The Dust, Shifting Dreams, Federal Paranormal Unit Bundle, The Renegade’s Heart, Dragon Rose

Amazon Bought – Lure of the Dragon (Sale $.99c)

Nook – Breath of Fire (Sale $.99c), Bring the Heat (Pre-Order)

Review Books

Thank you to NetGalley/Edelweiss/Tour Host – Silver Silence, Wildfire, The Red Lily

Busy Month for kid movies and books.

Movie – Lego Chima The Power of the Chi, Lego Batman The Movie DC Super Heroes Unite, Doctor Strange, San Andreas, The Accountant, Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu, Justice League vs Bizarro League, The Adventures of Clutch Powers, The Lego Movie

Kid Books – A Book of Sleep, Peep and Ducky, Good Night Gorilla, The Little Dump Truck, Owen’s Marshmallow Chick, Is It Passover Yet?, The Rainbow Fish, Nate Likes to Skate

BooksFool Moon, Mercy Blade, Wild Ride, Irresistible Force, Raven Cursed, Wild Embrace, Grave Peril

~~~~~~~~~~

Hell on Wheels (reread), Magic Stars (reread), In Rides Trouble (reread), Mercy Blade, The Wolf’s Choice, Fool Moon, Blood Vowed, Wild Embrace, Wildfire, Exiled, Drakon’s Prey, Lure of the Dragon, Hunter Claimed, Silver Silence

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to Author Juliette Cross and the blogs I won the books from.

The Werewolf Meets His Match (eBook), Reapers and Bastards (Book), Cross Prize Pack

Don’t Miss A Post – Sign-Up for Email Notifications

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/04/angels-monthly-wrap-up-april-2017