Delectable Delights — Upgraded Steak and Potatoes

WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN

Over on herding cats and burning soup, Anna does Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters; where she shares about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.

I thought I would also share my kitchen creations or disasters with you! HelloFresh has become a godsend for me when it comes to cooking. I love the easy of deliver, all the ingredients included, all packaging is recyclable, and I get to try some new things too.

Want to try HelloFresh out? Enter this code UB44DH and receive $40 off your first box – Click Here.

Upgraded Steak and Potatoes

Ingredients:

Sweet Potato
Green Beans
Thyme
Sirloin Steak
Beef Demi Glace
Sliced Almonds

Preheat oven and Prep: Preheat oven 400. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch cubs. Strip thyme leaves and finely chop. Toss sweet potatoes on baking sheet with half the thyme, a large drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of slat and pepper.

Roast Potatoes: Bake until golden brown 25min, tossing halfway through. Trim woody stem ends of green beans.

Roast Green Beans: With about 15min left on potatoes, add green beans to same baking sheet and toss with large drizzle of olive oil. Season with slat and pepper. Return to oven and cook 15min.

Cook Steak: Heat live oil in large pan. Season steak on both sides, salt and pepper. Cook until desired doneness.

Make Sauce: Add demi glace, 1/4 cup water, and remains thyme into same pan steak was cooked in. Scrape up any brown bits from bottom of pan. Bring to a simmer, 1-2min. Remove from heat and swirl in 1 TBSP butter. Season with salt and pepper.

Finish and Plate: Sprinkle almonds onto baking sheet with green beans and sweet potatoes. Thinly slice steak and serve next to veggies. Drizzle with pan sauce.

Want the recipe? Check out HelloFresh Upgraded Steak and Potatoes!

ForTheRecipeClickHere-Banner-angelsgp

I love hearing from you! So, don’t be shy… leave a comment!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/04/delectable-delights-upgraded-steak-and-potatoes