Book Tag ~ I Never

Thank’s to Under The Covers Book Blog for doing this tag. The creator of this tag is  LizziefayeLovesBooks.

More and more of these book tags are popping up on YouTube and around the blogosfere. I’m not comfortable enough to do a YouTube video, but I’m happy to share my thoughts in a post.

This looked like fun!! I hope that you’ll grab the tag and do one yourself. Then come back and share your link, or even tag me so I’ll see it!

Note: Pictures take you to Amazon & other links take you to my reviews.

The Questions:

– “I never read that!” Name a book that you’ve never read, that everyone else has.

Fifty Shades of Grey – I never got into the hype and hubbub of the whole Fifty Shades series.

– “I never read anything so awesome!” Name your favorite book.

Oh this is a tough one. I have several favorite books, but if I must choose one then Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels) by Ilona Andrews. In this one Kate is trying to adjust to having friends and people she cares about. Her relationship with Curren changes as well. For me this one is pivotal; because so much changes in Kate’s life.

– “I never thought I would get through it.” Name a book that you didn’t like, but powered through it anyway.

Heated Pursuit – Oh man!! So many loved this Heated Pursuit, but I just felt like I was read something completely different. When it was done. I was like: “Finally! It’s over!”

– “I will never finish that!” Name a book or a series that you don’t plan on finishing.

The Black Dagger Brotherhood. I loved the earlier books. I mean LOVED, but I’m not going to keep reading the series. I’ve read up to book 11, Lover At Last. Everyone raves and loves this series, but something just stoped working for me and I can’t get myself to pick up the next book.

– “I will never regret reading that.” Name a book you read solely on a recommendation that you ended up really liking.

Beauty and the Highland Beast – This is completely out of my preferred genre. I don’t ever pick up Historical Romance, except on a whim, but after read Herding Cats and Burning Soups review on this book I just had to give it a try. I was captivated from the first to last pages. Plus that cover. Spectacular

– “I would never do that!” Name a relatable book character who made choices you didn’t agree with, or did things you would never do.

Alexis Lopez from His Virgin Mate by Grace Goodwin. She gets an alien match yet she doesn’t ask many, if any questions. I would want to know about the alien planet, world, and get more information; before I accept. Information is power.

– “I never wanted to admit it.” Name a book that you were embarrassed to say you read or were embarrassed to carry around with you.

Sensual Phrase, Vol. 1 by Mayu Shinjo (Manga) – This was way back in High School.

– “I never read anything so heartwarming.” Name a book or a series that really touched your heart.

Bodyguard (Shifters Unbound, #2.5) by Jennifer Ashley – Loved this book; because of Ronan who is so caring! He adopted a bunch of cubs that have had traumatic experiences and are facing problems, like Cherie with her PTSD, Rebecca’s PMS, and the boys Olaf and Scott’s night terror dreams. He knows what to do to help each one out and to make a loving and caring home for them. SWEET! TOUCHING!

– “I never laughed so hard!” Name a book that made you laugh out loud.

Love The One You’re Witch – Anastasia, I enjoyed her dry sense of humor and attempts to get the vampires to laugh. I ended up laughing in many parts.

– “I never could have made it through childhood without it.” Name a favorite childhood book or book series.

Chickens Aren’t the Only Ones – I love the artwork that’s in this story. I still do and read it to my son. I own the originally published edition back from 1981. It’s lasted.

WHAT ARE YOUR ANSWERS?
SHARE WITH ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

Facebook Twitter Google+