Review: The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow #3) by Molly Harper

The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire - Molly Harper

March 24th 2015
eBook/Paperback
339
Library

In the next book in Molly Harper’s beloved Half Moon Hollow paranormal romance series, Gigi starts her first job (at Vampire Headquarters), gets over her first love, and may even fall for her first vampire!

Gigi is no longer an innocent teen. All grown up and looking for love, her family and friends worry she’ll go for the sexy, alluring vampire instead of a nice, safe human. But sexy and alluring, with a penchant for biting, could be just what Gigi wants...

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Book Depository

The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire is book three in the Half-Moon Hollow series by Molly Harper. I can always count on Ms. Harper to bring a smile to my face. What keeps me coming back for more is that I can sit back and enjoy. The stories are always humors and easy to devour.

I finished this novel in one day. The funny quotes, numerous pop culture references, and silly things that happen, plus the little mystery kept me entertained and turning those pages.

As for Gigi, she shows up in a previous installment, which I didn’t read and now I need to pick up, but here we get her full story. She’s the last human in the circle of friends and when her life is in danger, the group comes together to help. The plot wasn’t deep, but still it was entertaining. I also liked seeing Ophelia get kicked off her high pedestal.

The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire was a delight to read. It’s light, sweet, and funny.

Rated: 4 Stars

Challenge(s): Library Love | Backlist Reader | Pick Your Genre (PNR) (2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/04/review-the-dangers-of-dating-a-rebound-vampire-half-moon-hollow-3-by-molly-harper