Welcome To My Library #NationalLibraryWeek

Welcome to my library, the Millbrae Library!

What I like about my library:

It’s got a great atmosphere, it’s warm and open.

Everything is easy to find.

Their online holds is wonderful and easy to use. If you want an eBook or Audio the selection isn’t bad.

Look at these great books I’ve picked up so far this year, 2017, from the library:

The kids area is awesome. It’s so inviting. It’s open. They have a play area and several quiet reading spots. The kids can browse the books easily. My son LOVES it. When kids enjoy the area, you know you have a great spot.

Take a look below at the kids area at my library:

Friends of the Millbrae Library

One of the fist things I did when I moved to my new location was get my library card and joined the Friends of the Millbrae Library. It’s a great way to help support the library.

I’ve donated several books that I no longer needed. And, inside the library they have a dedicated book store area. I always check out this area every time I go in. I never know what I might find and I’ve picked up some great books, for nothing.

Check it out: I bought these books at The Friends of the Millbrae Library Book Store:

~ Tell me: What do you like about your library? ~

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/04/welcome-to-my-library-nationallibraryweek