Angel’s Monthly Wrap Up – March 2017

WOW, March is over and April is here. I did some gardening this month. The weather has been rain and then sun, then back to rain. We only get a few days of clear weather then more rain. I’m ready for the warm sunny weather to stay. The days that it’s been nice I’ve been reading outside. It feels good to be outdoors.

Cover Reveal: Ride Wild (Raven Riders #3) by Laura Kaye

2017 Reading Challenge Updates (Q1) – March

Giveaway: Claiming Grace (Ace Security #1) by Susan Stoker

Buy The Books ~ New Releases: 3/20 – 3/24

Book Tag ~ This or That

Giveaway: His Virgin Mate (Interstellar Brides: The Virgins #1) by Grace Goodwin

Buy The Books ~ New Releases: 3/27 – 4/2

Cover Reveal: Deal with the Dragon (Immortals Ever After #1) by Nicole Blanchard ~ Giveaway

Cover Reveal: Hot Pursuit (Black Knights Inc. #11) by Julie Ann Walker ~ Giveaway

~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure to double check $ pricing.
Some books are still free while others are back to their original or sale price.
Affiliate Disclaimer: If you do purchase a book through us, it helps the blog! Links leading to Amazon may be affiliate links. We earn a small advertising fee from them for any purchases you make. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and it helps keep the blog running (so thank you!). It’s greatly appreciated!

Bought

Amazon Free – Hunter, Undying Destiny, Dark Legends: Second Edition, Rebellion: A Southern Arcana Bundle, The Right to Bear Arms, Mist Revealed, Bear my Fate, Desert Yule, Adam

Amazon – Into the Fire (paperback), (Bought at library – Night Myst), Desert Heart ($.99c kindle sale)

Nook – Silence Fallen

Review Books

NetGalley/Edelweiss/Tour Host – The Unlikeable Demon Hunter, His Virgin Mate, Shade’s Lady, White Hot, The Wolf’s Choice

Author – Passion Awakened, Desert Roots, Exiled, Seduced by the Sea Lord, Lure of the Dragon

Movie – John Wick, Arrival, Moana

Books – About A Vampire, Blood Cross, Dark Symphony

Eternal Ecstasy, Immortal Unchained (paperback), Kill Without Shame (paperback), Shelter for Elizabeth, Justice for Boone, Justice for Corrie

The Sight, Seduced by the Sea Lord, White Tiger, Desert Roots, The Unlikeable Demon Hunter, His Virgin Mate, My Wild Irish Dragon, The Immortal Who Loved Me, Passion Awakened, Shade’s Lady, Kiss of Snow, A Very Jaguar Christmas, Blood Freed, About a Vampire, White Hot, Blood Cross

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/03/angels-monthly-wrap-up-march-2017