Release Blitz: The Stuff of Legend (Ptorix Empire #5) by Greta van der Rol ~ Giveaway

They say opposites attract – if they can manage to stay alive

Title: The Stuff of Legend

Author: Greta van der Rol

Series: Ptorix Empire # 5

Book Type: Fiction

Genre: Science Fiction Romance, Space Opera

Publisher: Pronoun

Publication Date: January 25, 2017

Synopsis:

When history professor Olivia Jhutta receives a distress call from her parents, she sets out into space with their business partner, her grandmother and injured Confederacy Admiral Jak Prentiss to find them. But she’s not the only one interested in the Jhutta’s whereabouts. The Helicronians believe Olivia’s parents have found an ancient weapon which they can use to wage war on the Confederacy.

Jak goes on the trip to fill in time while he’s on enforced leave, helping Olivia follow cryptic clues in what he considers an interplanetary wild goose chase in search of a fairy story. But as the journey progresses and legend begins to merge with unsettling fact, Olivia and Jak must resolve their differences and work together if they are to survive. The two are poles apart… but it’s said opposites attract. If they can manage to stay alive.

Buy Links:

Amazon – Barnes and Noble – iBooks – Google – Kobo – Book Depository

Goodreads Ptorix Empire series link

Check out the first book in the Ptorix Empire series:

Title: The Iron Admiral: Conspiracy
Series: Ptorix Empire # 1
Synopsis: Inter-species war looms. In a race against time, ex-admiral Saahren must convince Allysha to set aside her conflicted emotions about him to help him prevent the coming conflagration. And perhaps while he’s doing that, he’ll win back the only woman he’s ever loved.

Available FREE just about everywhere.

More info Click HERE

Date: March 27 – 29, 2017

Prize: $10 Amazon Gift Card – 1 Winner

Enter the rafflecopter giveaway by Clicking Here

Hi, I’m Greta van der Rol. I’m a writer, photographer, animal lover, and space nut. Most of my books are space opera with a dollop of romance – but I’ve written two paranormal novels featuring weretigers, and one historical fiction.

I live with my husband not far from the beach in Queensland, Australia. When I’m not writing I take photographs of nature and animals, and now and then I do some cooking.

Website – Facebook – Twitter

Presented by:

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/03/release-blitz-the-stuff-of-legend-ptorix-empire-5-by-greta-van-der-rol