Tell Me Something Tuesday: Deserted Island books: What five books would you want to have if you were stranded?

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where we discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog..

This weeks question:

Oh man, this is a tough questions. You can only have 5 books and if it’s a series it needs to be one of the good ones you can read over and over, but not feel like you are missing anything. I would love to bring my eReader, but then you need power and of course a deserted island wouldn’t have a way to recharge my device unless I was a smart person who knew how to rig something up and since I don’t. I’ll have to pick.

And without further ado, my 5 picks for a desert island….

Heart of the Highland Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #7) by Terry Spear
Wild Wolf (Shifters Unbound, #6) by Jennifer Ashley
Dark Wolf (Dark, #25) by Christine Feehan
Wolf with Benefits (Pride, #8) by Shelly Laurenston
Oracle’s Moon (Elder Races, #4) by Thea Harrison

I’d love for you to share with me your 5 picks for a Deserted Island!

Facebook Twitter Google+