Delectable Delights — Creamy Mushroom Pork Chops

Over on herding cats and burning soup, Anna does Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters; where she shares about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.

I thought I would also share my kitchen creations or disasters with you! HelloFresh has become a godsend for me when it comes to cooking. I love the easy of deliver, all the ingredients included, all packaging is recyclable, and I get to try some new things too.

Want to try HelloFresh out? Enter this code UB44DH and receive $40 off your first box – Click Here.

Creamy Mushroom Pork Chops

Brussels Sprouts
Yukon Potatoes
Button Mushrooms
Pork Chops
Veggie Stock Concentrate
Pacific Foods Cream of Mushroom Soup

Wash, Dry & Cut Produce – Preheat oven 425. Trim/Halve Brussels sprouts and cut potatoes into wedges.

Roast Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes – Toss potatoes and sprouts onto a baking sheet with 1 TBSP Olive Oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast 25min until golden brown.

Remaining Ingredients – Halve, peel, and thinly slice shallot. Thinly slice mushrooms. Finely chop parsley.

Cook Pork Chops – Heat Olive Oil inapt. Pat pork chops dry and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook until desired doneness. Remove from pan and set aside.

Make Sauce – Add mushrooms and shallot to pan. Cook until softened, 3-5min tossing occasionally. Add stock concentrate to pan, 1/4 cup water, print to a boil then remove from heat. Next stir in 1/4 cup condensed soup and parsley.

Plate and Eat

Want the recipe? Check out HelloFresh Creamy Mushroom Pork Chops!

I love hearing from you! So, don’t be shy… leave a comment!