Tell Me Something Tuesday: Who are your favorite romantic couples new and old?

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where we discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog..

This weeks question:

Who are your favorite romantic couples new and old?

Kate Daniels series: Really their is no explaining this couple Kate and Curran. They just rock and how their relationship develops between the books into what it is now going into the last and final installment. Amazing. I LOVE both these two.

Mercy Thompson series: Another no explaining this couple Mercy and Adam. Their dynamics work. I was frustrated with Adam at one point in the series, but still this couple will always work for me.

Hidden Legacy series: Nevada & Rogan. These two aren’t a couple yet, but are on their way. Rogan has his eye set on winning Nevada over. I’m looking forward to see how these two battle it out; before they get together. Both are such strong and unique characters.

Moonshadow: Nikolas and Sophie. They have this connection that works, even with all the head butting, and once they give in, oh boy, do the sparks fly.

Beauty and the Highland Beast: This one sticks out for me, because I don’t read Historical Romance, but just look at that cover. The cover and blurb, plus a recommendation from Herding Cats & Burning Soup had me having to give this story a try.

Fia and Dair. Both have scares inside and out, he’s bold and she’s gentle, so they complement each other. They both needed someone to see them, help them heal, and see past the scars. Watching them come together was sweet and endearing.

Psy-Changeling series: Ok, so I can’t just pick one in this series. I have a few couples that are my favorites. Lucas & Sascha, the couple that started it all, Slave to Sensation. Judd & Brenna from Caressed by Ice. Hawke & Sienna from Kiss of Snow. And, Last for now is Kaleb & Sahara from Heart of Obsidian.

I could go own, but these couples have become my favorites. Ones that have stuck with me and continue too. I’ve reread their books and will keep rereading them.

I’d love for you to share with me some of your favorite couples new or old!

Facebook Twitter Google+