ARC Review: Twisted Desire (Titan World) by Sharon Kay

Titan World LLC
 January 24, 2017
 eBook
 ARC Review Copy

From New York Times bestselling author Cristin Harber and Award-winning author Sharon Kay comes an exciting collaboration…

Rhys MacLeod is a warrior first and a hacker second. Preserving the balance of power among supernatural beings is his prime directive, as well as keeping it far from human eyes. The discovery of a man killed by magical force on a Chicago street lands him on an op he didn't expect. He's good, but solving this crime requires a call to the best of the best.

Parker Black of Titan Group never met a network he couldn't infiltrate. Along with Titan team member Locke Oliver and Megan, a scientist who witnessed the murder, they uncover a maze of encrypted files and unethical DNA manipulation.

Rhys is duty bound to keep all supernatural details hidden from his human friends, so identifying the killer becomes more complicated when clues indicate the perp isn't human. And when the murderer shows up at their location, every second counts before its true nature is revealed.

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Twisted Desire is a short, captivating, and riveting novella that introduced the Watcher and Titan Worlds. It’s a great blend of contemporary and paranormal.

I very much enjoyed and savored Twisted Desires. Rhys gets stumped trying to hack into an organization and decides he needs to contact an old buddy. Parker, works for the Titan organization, has worked with Rhys in the past, and once Rhys tells him what’s up, his interest is piqued. Locke, a new Titan member tags along with Parker to help.

These three work well together. I enjoyed learning a little about each character. During the investigation these three didn’t expect to run into one of the scientist, Meghan, that work’s at the company and who is the only witness to a murder. During all of this Rhys has to keep the paranormal aspect of the investigation a secret from all the humans.

We get a little mystery, a little suspense, a little action, and a little set up for a couple to maybe one day get a full book. It was a marvelous blend of genres and a great introduction to both worlds.

Rated: 4 Stars

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by Sharon Kay with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge: Pick Your Genre (Contemporary Romance/PNR) (2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/01/arc-review-twisted-desire-titan-world-by-sharon-kay