Review: Taken by Darkness (Guardians of Eternity #7.5) by Alexandra Ivy

Zebra
 December 6th 2016
 eBook
 112

The daughter of a witch, Juliet Lawrence has inherited magical powers–powers that could be quite useful to Victor, Marquess DeRosa, London’s most powerful vampire. But that’s not all Victor desires of Juliet. He wants the unpredictable beauty in his bed–and he is accustomed to getting what he wants. . .

**This story originally published in the Yours For Eternity anthology**

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

** Read as part of Yours For Eternity

This is part of Alexandra Ivy’s Guardians of Eternity series. It does not play a part in the series and can standalone.

We get to meet Victor our Clan Chef in London and Juliet his mate. Juliet and Victor make an appearance in one of the earlier books and I was curious on how they hooked up. We get action, attraction and humor. Levet of course is in this and we get all the usual humor he brings with him.

I loved revisiting the Guardians of Eternity world and this line was my favorite: “My home is here…in your heart. And nothing absolutely nothing, could please me more.”

Rated: 5 Stars

If any of Angel’s Guilty Pleasures Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like my post on Goodreads or leave a comment to let me know what you think. I love hearing from followers!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/01/review-taken-by-darkness-guardians-of-eternity-7-5-by-alexandra-ivy