Review: A Witch of a Day by Danielle Garrett

Danielle Garrett
 Paranormal - Cozy Mystery
 eBook
 Authors Newsletter

Want to find out how Holly ended up in Beechwood Harbor?

Holly is having a witch of a day.

Friday the thirteenth should be a day of paranormal delight, but instead, Holly is fighting off the ghosts from her past—the kind that can’t be exorcised.

When a strange, hooded figure approaches her with an unthinkable task, Holly is forced to walk the line between light and dark magic, where one wrong step could ruin everything.

Get this prequel novella for FREE by signing up to Danielle’s mailing list!

This title is only available when you signing up for the authors newsletter.

A Witch of a Day is the prequel to the Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery series by Danielle Garrett.

In Murder’s a Witch I was wondering why Holly was banished and here we get those questions answered. It’s the backstory on why her name has been ruined and no one trusts her.

To sum it all up it comes down to her ex boyfriend and the bad things he got himself into. Of course since they where dating at the time when everything went down. It dragged her down, along with her name. She just can’t get away from her ex and all the bad press.

In A Witch of a Day things happen again and she has to move out of the Havens altogether where she ends up at Beechwood Harbor, a halfway house for supernaturals.

I enjoyed getting the backstory on Holly and having some of my questions answered. You don’t have to read this prequel to read the series, but it does give some clarification on her situation; since that didn’t seam to be explained in, In Murder’s a Witch

Rated: 3 Stars

If any of Angel’s Guilty Pleasures Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like my post on Goodreads or leave a comment to let me know what you think. I love hearing from followers!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/01/review-a-witch-of-a-day-by-danielle-garrett