Review: Archangel’s Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8) by Nalini Singh

September 1st 2015
 eBook/Paperback
 357
 Library

Naasir is the most feral of the powerful group of vampires and angels known as the Seven, his loyalty pledged to the Archangel Raphael. When rumors surface of a plot to murder the former Archangel of Persia, now lost in the Sleep of the Ancients, Naasir is dispatched to find him. For only he possesses the tracking skills required - those more common to predatory animals than to man.

Enlisted to accompany Naasir, Andromeda, a young angelic scholar with dangerous secrets is fascinated by his nature - at once playful and brilliant, sensual and brutal. As they race to find the Sleeping archangel before it's too late, Naasir will force her to question all she knows...and tempt her to walk into the magnificent, feral darkness of his world. But first they must survive an enemy vicious enough to shatter the greatest taboo of the angelic race and plunge the world into a screaming nightmare...

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Book Depository

Archangel’s Enigma is book eight in the Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh.

This series needs to be read in order. Each book builds on the other. Going deeper into the world and characters.

Up until now we haven’t gotten much on Naasir. So, it was a pleasure to dig deeper into this wild, beautiful, and lethal character. He has earned his place among Raphael’s Seven.

In Archangel’s Enigma we get to go on a search for a secret sleeping place of an Archangel; before an enemy destroys this Angel. Naasir gets help from Andromeda a scholar, but she is much more. I liked Andromeda. She is knowledgeable, but also has a backbone and it was nice to see this.

I fell for Naasir. He’s playful and inquisitive. He started out looking for his mate. Like it was the next logical step in his life. So when he meets Andromeda, it was a very fun and playful scene. One thing I really liked about him is his unshakable devotion and love to his family.

The romance was a nice slow build bring Naasir and Andromeda together with a loving connection; before a physical relationship starts. The slow build was perfect for this couple. The search for the sleeping Archangel takes these characters on an adventure into different continents. We also get to see new and familiar faces. The Cascade is still doing it’s scary thing and no one knows what will happen next.

As always their is no shortage of action and adventure. The characters are vibrant, gritty, and unique. The plot is exceptional and unrivaled. I’m curious to see where things go from here and who will be matched next.

Rated: 4 Stars

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (Paranormal/Urban Fantasy) | Finish The Series (2016)

If any of Angel’s Guilty Pleasures Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like my post on Goodreads or leave a comment to let me know what you think. I love hearing from followers!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/01/review-archangels-enigma-guild-hunter-8-by-nalini-singh