Delectable Delights — Cauliflower Pancetta Mac and Cheese

DelectableDelightsandDazzlingDisasters-Banner-angelsgp

Over on herding cats and burning soup, Anna does Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters; where she shares about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.

WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN

I thought I would do something similar and share my kitchen creations or disasters with you! HelloFresh has become a godsend for me when it comes to cooking. I love the easy of deliver, all the ingredients included, plus I get to try some new things.

Want to try HelloFresh out enter this code UB44DH and receive $40 off their first box or Click Here.

cauliflower-pancetta-mac-and-cheese00

Reduced Fat Milk
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Italian Cheese Blend

cauliflower-pancetta-mac-and-cheese01

Preheat and Prep: Preheat oven 400. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Thinly slice scallions, keeping greens and whites separate. Toss cauliflower on baking sheet with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast 20-25min until golden brown.

cauliflower-pancetta-mac-and-cheese02  cauliflower-pancetta-mac-and-cheese03  cauliflower-pancetta-mac-and-cheese05

Pasta: Boil the cavatappi pasta cooking 9-11min until al dente. Drain.

Pancetta: Heat a large pan over medium-heat add pancetta and whites scallion tossing until crispy 4-5min. Remove from pan.

cauliflower-pancetta-mac-and-cheese04

Make the cheese sauce: Heat 1 TBSP butter med-heat. Once melted, whisk in flour. Whisk constantly 1-2min. Slowly whisk Milk until combined. Add chicken stock concentrate and simmer 1-2min. Remove pan from heat stir in cheese. Season with salt and pepper.

cauliflower-pancetta-mac-and-cheese06

Bake the Mac & Cheese: Stir cavatappi pasta, pancetta mixture, and 3/4 of the cauliflower into cheese sauce. Transfer to a medium, lightly oiled baking dish. Top with remaining cauliflower and cook 5-7min until bubbling. (Note: if your pan is ovenproof, you can skip transferring to baking pan.)

cauliflower-pancetta-mac-and-cheese07  cauliflower-pancetta-mac-and-cheese08

Enjoy!

cauliflower-pancetta-mac-and-cheese09

Want the recipe? Check out Cauliflower Pancetta Mac and Cheese!

ForTheRecipeClickHere-Banner-angelsgp

I love hearing from you! So, don’t be shy… leave a comment!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/01/delectable-delights-cauliflower-pancetta-mac-and-cheese