Happy New Year / 2017 Reading Challenges

Hope everyone has an unbelievable 2017.

I actually did great with my 2016 New Year’s Resolutions, take a look back here

I read the last Night Huntress series book Up from the Grave. Finally I finished the series. I have had the book since the day it released. It’s always sad to see a great series come to an end.

I started the Guild Hunter series and am only one book away from being caught up. One book, YA!

I had a goal of limiting the number of books I review from authors and request I make off NetGalley. I did well.

The only two I failed at was to knock off several of my previous purchased books, which I was doing the Read My Own Dame Books Challenge, for this, but I didn’t knock off enough books and actually bought a bunch of new books. I was hoping the challenge would help me read my own books, but I got side tracked in 2016. I also didn’t borrow enough books from the Library. It wasn’t until Oct. that I started using my library again. “Sigh”

What’s my 2017 New Year’s Resolutions:

1. To continue to limiting reviews and requests on NetGalley.
  2. To pick up books from the library. The library love challenge should help me with this one.
  3. To start and try to finish a new series; either Jane Yellowrock, Shadow Reader, or Elemental Assassin.

Below are the reading challenge(s) I’ll be participating in 2017. Details and Sign Up information are listed below. I’m excited to be hosting my first reading challenge Library Love Challenge and hope you will consider joining.

Challenge Sign-Up/Details: Click Here

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/01/happy-new-year-2017-reading-challeng