Top 10 of 2016: Best Novellas of 2016 #Giveaway

top_ten_banner2016

Hosted by Two Chicks On Books

Today we’re kicking off with the best novellas of 2016. These are books that don’t have to be released in 2016, just a book you’ve read in 2016.
I’m also featuring a giveaway on the blog!

Best Novellas Of 2016

Dragon Heartstring (Vale of Stars, #0.5)
Fish Out of Water by Hailey Edwards
Wild Invitation (Psy-Changeling, #0.5, 4.5, 9.5, 10.5)
Chasing Magic by Gena D. Lutz
Wild Things (Shifters Unbound, #7.75)
Liam Takes Manhattan (Elder Races, #9.5)
Magic Steals (Kate Daniels, #6.5)
Ice Planet Holiday (Ice Planet Barbarians, #4.5)
Sasquatch Surprise featured in Shifters, Secrets & Suprises Box Set

What where your Best Read Novellas of 2016?

Giveaway-Banner00-angelsgp

One lucky winner will get their choice nook or kindle eCopy of one of the novellas featured above in the best read novellas of 2016!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER GIVEAWAY!!

Coming up the rest of the week:

Thursday, December 29th – Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2016 (MUST be from a book released in 2016 and from a book you’ve READ in 2016)

Friday, December 30th – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2017. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/12/top-10-of-2016-best-novellas-of-2016-giveaway