Top 10 of 2016: Best Books I’ve Read in 2016 #Giveaway

top_ten_banner2016

Hosted by: Two Chicks On Books

We’re kicking off the week with the best books we’ve read in 2016. These are books that don’t have to have been released in 2016, only read in 2016.

I’m also kicking off the week with a giveaway!

Best Books I’ve Read in 2016

Dispelled (A Null for Hire, #1)
A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #1)
Moonshadow (Moonshadow #1)
Head Above Water (Gemini, #2)
Bound by Flames (Night Prince, #3)
Archangel’s Blade (Guild Hunter, #4)
Assassin’s Kiss (Watcher’s Kiss, #2)
Wolf on a Mission (Salvation Pack, #6)
Barbarian’s Prize (Ice Planet Barbarians, #5)
Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9)

What where your best read books in 2016?

Giveaway-Banner00-angelsgp

One lucky winner will get their choice of nook or kindle eCopy of one of the books featured above as my best read books of 2016!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER GIVEAWAY!!

Coming up the rest of the week:

Tuesday, December 27th – Best Book Covers of 2016 (MUST be a book released in 2016. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2016, but it’s not required)

Wednesday, December 28th – Best ________ Of 2016 (Readers/Bloggers choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV’s, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER – this list MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2016)

Thursday, December 29th – Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2016 (MUST be from a book released in 2016 and from a book you’ve READ in 2016)

Friday, December 30th – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2017. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/12/top-10-of-2016-best-books-ive-read-in-2016-giveaway