Delectable Delights — Tortellini Gratin

DelectableDelightsandDazzlingDisasters-Banner-angelsgp

Over on herding cats and burning soup, Anna does Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters; where she shares about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.

WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN

I thought I would do something similar and share my kitchen creations or disasters with you! HelloFresh has become a godsend for me when it comes to cooking. I love the easy of deliver, all the ingredients included, plus I get to try some new things.

Want to try HelloFresh out enter this code UB44DH and receive $40 off their first box or Click Here.

tortellinigratin00

Parmesan Cheese
Spinach
Sour Cream

tortellinigratin01

Preheat and prep: Boil water on high. Halve, peel, and dice onion. Mince 1 clove of garlic and finally chop basil.

tortellinigratin02

Cook the aromatics: Heat olive oil in large pan add the onions and garlic tossing until softened. Season with salt and pepper. (Note: If you have an ovenproof pan, use it instead.)

tortellinigratin03

Add the beef and break up, cooking 3-4min. Season with salt and pepper again if you like. Then add crushed tomatoes, basil, and 1/2 cup water once the meat is cooked. Reduce heat to low and stir, cooking another 5min.

tortellinigratin04 tortellinigratin05

Once the water is boiling add the tortellini cooking 4min until tender. While that’s going make the breading. Combine panic, Parmesan Cheese, and a drizzle of olive oil and a piece of salt and pepper into small bowl. Mix.

tortellinigratin06  tortellinigratin07

Toss: Remove Tortellini w/ slotted spoon and add into the Bolognese with spinach and 1 TBSP sour cream. Stir gently. If your pan’s not ovenproof then transfer into a medium baking dish.

tortellinigratin08

Broil: Sprinkle breadcrumbs over your dish and broil until browned, 2min.

tortellinigratin09

Enjoy!

We Loved it!

Want the recipe? Check out Tortellini Gratin Recipe!

ForTheRecipeClickHere-Banner-angelsgp

I love hearing from you! So, don’t be shy… leave a comment!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/12/delectable-delights-tortellini-gratin