Winter Is Coming #Giveaway #Hop ~ 12/7 – 12/21 #winteriscoming #holiday

winteriscomingbutton2016

Hosted by The Kids Did It & The Mommy Island

I’ve got 4 different giveaways for you!
You can enter any of them. Your pick!
Each giveaway is open to USA/CA only.
If you are new to the blog please check out my Giveaway Policy!

twilighthuntergiveaway-banner-angelsgp

A Signed Used Paperback copy of Twilight Hunter (Execution Underground #1) by Kait Ballenger

Click HERE to enter Rafflecopter

thebeautifulashesgiveaway-banner-angelsgp

A used paperback copy of The Beautiful Ashes (Broken Destiny #1) by Jeaniene Frost

crywolfgiveaway-banner-angelsgp

A used paperback copy of Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega #1) by Patricia Briggs

gabriellagiveaway-banner-angelsgp

A paperback copy of Gabriella (Alpha Marked #2) by Celia Kyle

Click HERE to enter the Rafflecopter

Make sure to check out all the stops on this Hop HERE for more Giveaways!

1.  (Host) The Kids Did It - $100 Prize Package - US   33.  Taking Time for Mommy - US   65.  A Delightful Glow - US
2.  (Host) The Mommy Island    34.  Oh My Mommy   66.  Author Lenore Harper - WW
3.  (VIP) Still Blonde after all these YEARS    35.  The Lavender Hytta   67.  The Silver Dagger Scriptorium - WW
4.  (VIP) Simply Sherryl    36.  Way 2 Good Life - WW   68.  Hollybee Tells - US
5.  (VIP) Parenting Healthy - $15 Starbucks Gift Card - US/CAN   37.  Comeback Momma - US   69.  MamatheFox - US
6.  (VIP) Broken Teepee    38.  Reading Reality - WW   70.  Ladies in Defiance - WW
7.  (VIP) Five Spot Green Living - Ninja Kitchen System Pulse $60 - US/CAN   39.  Optimistic Mommy   71.  Mom To Grandma - US
8.  (VIP) Imperfect Women - $25 PayPal or Target Gift Card - WW   40.  Capturing The Moment - US   72.  carrie L wells
9.  (VIP) Cha Ching Queen   41.  Mom's Gone Bronson   73.  Kettle House In Kentucky
10.  (VIP) Families That Stick - 21-Day Marriage Challenge Subscription - Value $49! - US   42.  Susie's Reviews and Giveaways - US/CAN   74.  Graceful Coffee - US
11.  The Monarch Mommy - US/CAN   43.  Like Hanna- US/CAN   75.  Batch of Books - US
12.  Love, Mrs. Mommy - US/CAN   44.  Rockin' Book Reviews   76.  The Homespun Chics - US
13.  Kindle and Me   45.  Diva Sweeps - WW   77.  Lilly Loves - US
14.  Miss Molly Says - US   46.  Home Jobs by MOM - US   78.  FROG Reviews and Ramblings - US
15.  Sweet Candle Melts and Bath Treats - US   47.  Book Dust Magic - WW   79.  Laurali's Blog - US
16.  Maman on the Trail   48.  Tammie's Reviews, Giveaways and More - US   80.  Shopping Kim - US
17.  Garden Dreams Decor   49.  Parenting In Progress - US   81.  Sugar, Spice and Family Life - US/CAN
18.  Nanny to Mommy   50.  Freebies Deals & Steals - WW   82.  Christy's Cozy Corners - US
19.  Savings in Seconds - US   51.  Busy Being Jennifer - US   83.  Tizzy Says - US
20.  Box Roundup - US   52.  Angel's Guilty Pleasures - US/CAN   84.  Mommy Knows What's Best - US
21.  My Silly Little Gang - US   53.  Finding Sanity In Our Crazy Life - US   85.  CouponWAHM - US
22.  Practical Frugality - US   54.  Mixed Reviews Blog   86.  Karen's Got Mail - US
23.  Dorky's Deals - WW   55.  With Love for Books    87.  Gypsy Road - US
24.  Confessions of a Frugal Mind - WW   56.  Luv Saving Money - US   88.  BiblioJunkies - US
25.  icefairy's Treasure Chest - US   57.  LeahSay's Views - US   89.  Everyday Gizmos Views - US
26.  Heartbeats~ Soul Stains - US/CAN   58.  Art and Tree Chatter of Aquariann - WW   90.  Lindsey Blogs at SEBG - US
27.  Lisa-Queen of Random   59.  Readeropolis - WW   91.  Luv Saving Money - US
28.  Literary Winner - US   60.  Heck Of A Bunch - US   92.  Reviewz And Newz - US
29.  Maman Loup's Den - CAN   61.  Says Me Says Mom - US   93.  A Modern Day Fairy Tale - US
30.  Literary Meanderings   62.  QueensNYCMom - US   94.  Raising My 5 Sons - US
31.  Deal Sharing Aunt USA - US   63.  Mom Does Reviews - US
32.  3 Partners in Shopping USA - US   64.  Aging Like A Fine Wine - US
Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/12/winter-is-coming-giveaway-hop-127-1221