Books That Need More Attention Giveaway Hop ~ 12/3 -12/16

books-that-need-more-attention-giveaway-hop-2016

Books that need MORE Attention is hosted by StuckInBooks

This hop is all about those books you feel don’t get enough attention.

Dreamwalkers Series

Quicksilver DreamsMy name is Taylor, and damn but my life changed overnight. One moment I was just a regular girl working two jobs to pay my bills, and next thing you know, I’m uncovering secret metal disks at my boss’s house. Now I’m reading minds, dream-walking and being saved from bad guys by Mr. Dark and Brooding.

That would be Ryder Langston, my new next-door neighbor. He’s sex on legs, but he’s also a secret agent from another world—no joke. I believe him now, because he dragged me back here “for my protection” after he discovered someone was trying to assassinate me on Earth. It isn’t working out so well.

There’s a war going on, one that’s been fought for generations. Ryder’s having trust issues (not that it’s stopping us from falling into bed), and it turns out I’m connected here, if you know what I mean. The target on my back finally makes sense, but there’s nowhere left to hide…

** Check out my 4 star review for Quicksilver Dreams – HERE

Dark Summer DreamsI freed him from imprisonment, only to become his pawn.

I, Shandria Langston, last remaining daughter of the leader of the Sunan, was charged with an impossible task. I had to rescue Kraggon Dragmor—sworn enemy of my people—from the death chamber. If I refused, our world as we know it would be destroyed.

Oh, but was he happy with my sacrifice? No. Instead of being properly appreciative of this selfless act, of being grateful that I tended to him through a deathly illness, the bastard’s kidnapped me. I’m “a symbol of retribution for his people.” The man has no heart.

I have only one advantage in captivity: I can read Kraggon’s thoughts. I know that he can’t afford to admit that I empathize with his people. He can’t afford to admit that I am more beautiful than any woman he’s ever seen, or allow me to fire his blood with every look…and he can’t afford to admit that he’ll do anything to save me, that I’ve become his heart.

** Check out my 5 star review for Dark Summer Dreams – HERE

Dreams_of_a_Wild_HeartDr. Cecilia—Ceci—Bradford at your service.

I dance, rock climb, and have mastered MMA, because just being a twenty-six-year-old doctor isn’t enough. It doesn’t keep me from remembering the terrifying night my life changed, the night my true love died. I was nearly seventeen.

Life goes on, but the secret I keep is that I still talk to him in my dreams. That was getting me by until Tabron showed up—or, more specifically, until the six-foot-two brute of a Viking whisked me off to another planet because his leader is dying. And the joy didn’t end there. I’m being forced to choose a mate. The Brausa are facing extinction.

Tabron has no need for a mate, himself, and he’s told me as much. Multiple times. What he does have are hands and wicked lips that stir feelings I thought lost forever. Choosing him (just to play along until I can find a way home) seems to irk him and I find this surprisingly fun. But surviving a hidden conspiracy and the dangers of this alien place might be more difficult than I could ever imagine…

** Check out my 5 star review of Dreams of a Wild Heart – Here

Giveaway-Amazon-eGiftCard5-angelsgp

$5 Amazon eGift Card to one lucky winner

Click HERE to enter the rafflecopter!

Make sure to check out all the stops on this hop for more giveaways!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2016/12/books-that-need-more-attention-giveaway-hop-123-1216